Does sleeping without a pillow contribute to eyebags/dark circles?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

I've been sleeping without a pillow for like a year and i'm starting to think it gives me dark circles/under eye problems.
How? water/fluid going up to that area when i lay down flat on my bed and then when i get up the water moves and i'm left with the result..
also people will say it's about bones but my bones haven't changed, i'm late 20s so my bones have been the same for years yet i never had such under eye bag+dark circle like this even just 2 years ago.

just ice your face in the morning and do a lymph drainage massage

• +1
Reactions: aber
I've been sleeping without a pillow for like a year and i'm starting to think it gives me dark circles/under eye problems.
How? water/fluid going up to that area when i lay down flat on my bed and then when i get up the water moves and i'm left with the result..
also people will say it's about bones but my bones haven't changed, i'm late 20s so my bones have been the same for years yet i never had such under eye bag+dark circle like this even just 2 years ago.
Yes it definetly contributed. Try sleeping with like 2 pillows for a while so you can get rid of them.

The only thing that contributes to dark eye circles is having subhuman undereye bones

• +1
Reactions: aber