Does smoking and drinking cofee increase dimorphism?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Smoking reduces appetite and lowers your voice, and probably puts more hair on your body, coffee makes you move more and burn more calories.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Just put yourself at risk of cancer to get a slightly deeper voice theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 4106, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Smoking reduces appetite and lowers your voice, and probably puts more hair on your body, coffee makes you move more and burn more calories.
coffee puts me in some jittery state, smoking decreases test and lowers sperm count

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Kenickie
No. And even if it did you'd have more possibilities of success with other healthier choices.

just cut your hands or lock your fridge if you can't lose weight without gimmicks

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I drink 6 pepsis a day and 5 coffees, the total amount of caffeine I ingest daily stands at around 930mg. I stop drinking it at 430 AM and drink it in bed, I can go to sleep immediately after ingesting over 200mg of caffeine. In my experience it is a great anti depressant and boosts mood and alertness and feels great, it actually cured my severe anxiety for some reason.

• +1
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Mike95
Smoked since I was 14. unironically any retards thinking to start because a psl autist said it increases dimphorism, dont.

• JFL
It will also destroy your collagen and increase your cortisol.Also ..cancer from smoking is probably not good for looksmaxing brah

I think by far this is the most stupid post I've ever seen