Does snapchatmaxxing still work?

V

virgin

it‘s so over
I remember when I was 15 everyone was using snapchat and of course I wasnt. My friends always told me how easy it is to slay with snap and that you just have to send thirst traps.
Does it still work?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, halloweed, ey88 and 1 other person
I remember when I was 15 everyone was using snapchat and of course I wasnt. My friends always told me how easy it is to slay with snap and that you just have to send thirst traps.
Does it still work?
You have to NT to even get girls to accept your friend requests so No

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: virgin and manletmogger
You have to NT to even get girls to accept your friend requests so No
Damn. Cant I fake being nt? I think I am gonna install snapchat and farm snapscore. I heard that whores find that important

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Yeah they have shitty low standards too

• +1
Reactions: virgin
I remember when I was 15
IMG 4983

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, tomm1453, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Does it still work?
nah you just post face snaps on ur story then girls normally pop up

Can you tell me what I gotta do? Is there a certaun tactic?
Quick add some random girls on snap start the convo like: hey, how old are you? Then ask for a photo she will ask for one from you. Tell her that she looks cute. If she says "you too" or calls you handsome you're good and it's hard to fail. After this ask her where she lives and other basic shit. If she keeps responding within a minute she's also Into you even though she didn't call you handsome back. After 2 or more days ask to meet up. If you're MTN+ you should have some sort of Success

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Quick add some random girls on snap start the convo like: hey, how old are you? Then ask for a photo she will ask for one from you. Tell her that she looks cute. If she says "you too" or calls you handsome you're good and it's hard to fail. After this ask her where she lives and other basic shit. If she keeps responding within a minute she's also Into you even though she didn't call you handsome back. After 2 or more days ask to meet up. If you're MTN+ you should have some sort of Success
Thank you bro. Will try after leanmaxxing🫡

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Easy asf to slay on snapchat

• +1
Reactions: virgin and noonespecial
Still way easier to ask a coworkers' snapchat over their phone number.