Does snus ruin your maxilla

Overjetcel299

Overjetcel299

Ascend. Avi made by @Anon
Just wondering

JFL it is mathematically impossible for your upper lip to exert enough force to have any impact on your maxilla
But it will fuck your teeth and gums, it doesn't kill your skin like cigs do tho

JFL it is mathematically impossible for your upper lip to exert enough force to have any impact on your maxilla
But it will fuck your teeth and gums, it doesn't kill your skin like cigs do tho
Oo okay just that i ve seen some pics (long time snus user) and their gums literally are non existent

Just wondering
No. It ruins your mouth tho, holy fuck that shit is disgusting. Using snus is even more stupid than smoking.
COLOURBOX3127492 None

• Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers
Bro I dip all the time, so does alot people in my family. Its relatively harmless compared to cigarettes

Just MAKE SURE to move the dip around in your gums NEVER use the same spot everytime. Anyone who fucks their gum and teeth up puts the dip in the same spot every single time, usually the front of your mouth, have to move it to the sides

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Bro I dip all the time, so does alot people in my family. Its relatively harmless compared to cigarettes

Just MAKE SURE to move the dip around in your gums NEVER use the same spot everytime. Anyone who fucks their gum and teeth up puts the dip in the same spot every single time, usually the front of your mouth, have to move it to the sides
Idk man my friend dips too nd hes starting to develop some naso folds nd they are a symmetrical too

No it's not relatively harmless compared to cigarettes. It's more harmful.