Does SOFTLY hitting bones reduce bone density?

D

Deleted member 24713

Iron
Does SOFTLY hitting bones reduce bone density?

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, chawaje and justbentbro
over if u dont atleast smash with speed of mach 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and justbentbro
yes but you ll have to do it like a retard everyday for like 3 months + to notice loss of bone mass.

wolf's law.

that's why it is better to hit harder while bonesmashing. it is legit i got decent gains in 12 months
although i'm still quiet recessed in the upper mid face where i was lacking the most, harder to gain
there for me.

you can pm me for results if you want.

yes but you ll have to do it like a retard everyday for like 3 months + to notice loss of bone mass.

wolf's law.

that's why it is better to hit harder while bonesmashing. it is legit i got decent gains in 12 months
although i'm still quiet recessed in the upper mid face where i was lacking the most, harder to gain
there for me.

Do I have to be in a caloric deficit or no?

better no but a slight deficit is ok if you 're not under 15% BF.

be patient and hit hard without breaking your bones. you ll have first good results in 8 months.

maybe 2-3 years to get you from LTN boneless to HTN good bone mass. it depends on your base you won't become Chad$by this alone
you ll need surgery too probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24713
better no but a slight deficit is ok if you 're not under 15% BF.

be patient and hit hard without breaking your bones. you ll have first good results in 8 months.

maybe 2-3 years to get you from LTN boneless to HTN good bone mass. it depends on your base you won't become Chad$by this alone
you ll need surgery too probably.
So sorry to ask but how to reduce bone density, do I just do the opposite?

I don’t understand why it would. I guess it could increase osteoclast activity without causing damage to the bone. Then again, even small, undamaging forces stimulate osteoblast activity, while lack of mechanical stress/strain stimulates osteoclast activity. I suppose it could be possible that this slight stimuli could increase the rate of bone remodeling, therefore making you lose bone smashing results faster. Do you know the proposed mechanism behind this idea?

I don’t understand why it would. I guess it could increase osteoclast activity without causing damage to the bone. Then again, even small, undamaging forces stimulate osteoblast activity, while lack of mechanical stress/strain stimulates osteoclast activity. I suppose it could be possible that this slight stimuli could increase the rate of bone remodeling, therefore making you lose bone smashing results faster. Do you know the proposed mechanism behind this idea?
I'm confused so would this cause bone loss?

You have to be in a calorie deficiet aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24713
Probably a myth propagated by gatekeepers

just wait to be 75 years old and have aging related bone loss theory.

stop trying to reduce your bone density

wolf's law.

there for me.

hey could you pm the results pls

Yes, if you have lower osteoblasts activity after osteoclasts resorb the bone, osteoblasts wont do there work and you are fucked but that would only happen if you dont have enough bone minerals, which has very low chance because osteoblasts will use bone mineral from other parts of the body. but if have mutated genes and have osteoporosis then you definitely fucked. So technically the answer is No for majority people

wolf's law.

there for me.

Finally some legit answers on the topic , does that mean i can reduce bone density in a specific bone as I accidentally hit my brow somewhere and got a bigger brow ridge and very unsymmetrical eyes and lower pfl which i wanna reduce, also can i pm you too?