Does some of my attraction to chubsters come from subconsciously viewing them as weak minded?

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
I could swear it's entirely due to their appearance based on the fact I've seen chubsters in public and felt bloodflowing to my dick within 0.1 seconds before I could even formulate any kind of thoughts but maybe that's just an effect of mentally building up the attraction first so that now it's automatic at any sight of their physicality

What I mean by mentally building up the attraction is that I associate them with having nicer personalities or at least much more pleasant and modest/humble and forgiving of my status failo than slim girls are.
I believe this is true to an extent but I'm not sure how much of it I'm overestimating simply based on a portion of chubsters who are like this while many normies will claim that chubsters have worse personalities and are often bitter and try to ruin guys dating chances with their friends due to the lack of attention the get themselves (I always associated this with ugly foids moreso than fat but maybe it doesn't register with me when fatties do it)

Despite me viewing men who are fat and weak minded and cant cope without their comforts or junk food, takeaway and beer as pathetic (I eat junk food too but not to the point of fat gain) I dont view weak minded foids as pathetic and I think I would be willing to tolerate a chubster GF who cries over trivial shit due to her mental weakness then eats to comfort herself.
Is it a case of me feeling superior in the presence of weak minded foids and their fat is a relatively accurate cue for indicating weak mindedness?
What is the reason for me getting aroused by the thought of a clingy GF who has low self esteem and comfort eats because she cant cope with the most trivial of obstacles in life?
Do I associate them with being nicer mothers to their offspring having been subject to an aggressive behaving mother myself?
I used to get aroused by low IQ chav foids due to feeling superior to them but once I realized that low IQ poverty dwellers cant appreciate high IQ males who are good with money I started to become more attracted to foids with an absence of such subhuman traits

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and BeanletMogger
I think its more linked with zoophilia

Fat girls & low IQ chavs are less perceptive of your social flaws due to their low social and intellectual capital, which therefore lowers your anxiety when around them and makes you feel like you have a better chance of sexual success with them

Most dudes would rather be FWB with a ditsy HTB maccies wagie than a Stacy-lite lawyer who has a critical eye & formal vibe as it creates a fear of rejection & judgement

This is why seeming aloof/low IQ when with a girl is a game technique that works for some guys since it reduces her anxiety and makes her most likely to have sex with you

Jon Zherka in this video is a perfect example

However. this approach wouldn’t work for those like me with a more fastidious gaze and serious countenance. A different approach is optimal.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4