Does someone have a good source to buy potassium in bulk and is it safe?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Is it safe to dose like 1500 mg potassium at once or is that bad for your heart

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Lars
Yea it is (1500mg at once) safe
Thanks i am really thinking the sodium is the problem for my face or i have just high estrogen gonna check that out soon

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems and bernanddrago
Thanks i am really thinking the sodium is the problem for my face or i have just high estrogen gonna check that out soon
I should do the same lol

Would not exercising also cause additional bloat or is it completely relevant with bodyfat and water?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I should do the same lol

Would not exercising also cause additional bloat or is it completely relevant with bodyfat and water?
Hmmm maybe poor circulation can cause yes bloating has to do with so much factors tbh

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
Good potassium here sir, only 45 rupees per kilo!

• Woah
Hmmm maybe poor circulation can cause yes bloating has to do with so much factors tbh
Oh that sucks then. I literally don't move because of the pandemic,lockdown, online lectures and stuff lol
I'm not bloated at all but I think I can lose more bloat. What would you suggest?

• +1
just kill your liver theory

• JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago and Lars
megadosing potassium chloride is legit

• +1
Bananas.

• +1
lmao
just drink orange juice

• +1
Why don't you dissolve it in water and drink it throughout the day? It's legit especially if you sweat a lot

• +1
lmao
just drink orange juice
exactly.
just drink orange juice and eat ripe fruits and you'll have enough Potassium. Another piece of advice is eat good Potassium source with really Insulinogenic foods like Starch (white rice, potatoes [potatoes already have Potassium though], etc.) + Protein because it can act like Insulin in some ways and can be sugar into tissues, so the Insulinogenic response is lessened.
If you really want more, get some well-washed Swiss Chard, boil for 20 minutes with a tbp of baking soda (Sodium BiCarbonate) and eat that, or just drink the water it was boiled in (also concentrated source of Magnesium and Calcium). For good Magnesium source get good leafy greens (chard, kale, spinach) boil the leaves for 25 minutes, discard the leaves and store the water. Kale, chard you can eat anyway. Spinach I recommend just for boiling and discarding it afterwards as it has too much Iron etc.
Swiss chard is really high in Potassium, and I think the highest dietary source.

• +1
irl pussy gets wet

• +1
I buy in the protein powder stores. And mix it in my workout shake, with all sorts of copes.

• +1
exactly.
just drink orange juice and eat ripe fruits and you'll have enough Potassium. Another piece of advice is eat good Potassium source with really Insulinogenic foods like Starch (white rice, potatoes [potatoes already have Potassium though], etc.) + Protein because it can act like Insulin in some ways and can be sugar into tissues, so the Insulinogenic response is lessened.
If you really want more, get some well-washed Swiss Chard, boil for 20 minutes with a tbp of baking soda (Sodium BiCarbonate) and eat that, or just drink the water it was boiled in (also concentrated source of Magnesium and Calcium). For good Magnesium source get good leafy greens (chard, kale, spinach) boil the leaves for 25 minutes, discard the leaves and store the water. Kale, chard you can eat anyway. Spinach I recommend just for boiling and discarding it afterwards as it has too much Iron etc.
Swiss chard is really high in Potassium, and I think the highest dietary source.
Ye I am not wasting money on all that shit. Cooking swiss chard my ass, what even is that? It's so much easier to just take a potassium pill, takes like 5 seconds instead of ur shit that takes half an hour

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive and Lars
Just eat spinach, it's very easy to eat if you boil it for a few minutes and it's a LOT safer and HEALTHIER than potassium supps.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lars
Just eat 5-8 bananas a day

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lars
Are you making a guide for this? I'm thinking of doing some research but if you post a good thread I'll wait.
Cheers

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Lars
Are you making a guide for this? I'm thinking of doing some research but if you post a good thread I'll wait.
Cheers
Yeah sure only thing so far to eliminate sodium you need to get 3x the amount of sodium , 1gram salt itself contains 400mg sodium

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Doesnt estrogen suppose to make ur face leaner

• +1
Doesnt estrogen suppose to make ur face leaner
No estrogen causes water retention aka moon face in bodybuilding high cortisol is also causing it so going to test , test estrogen shgb and cortisol

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems and Baldingman1998
No estrogen causes water retention aka moon face in bodybuilding high cortisol is also causing it so going to test , test estrogen shgb and cortisol
Your avi is amazing. :love: I said this before but holy moly

• Love it