Does someone here know a good fashionmaxxing forum/sites?

D

Deleted member 9274

God amongst gods
Does someone here know some good fashion forum/sites?. This site does not have any threads about fashion except for the one in BOTB, but even that one is minimal.

Thanks
:)

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
your thick long hair with low hairline is your hat.

190 cm height is shoes.

your maxilla and orbitatls are your tailored jacket / suit or branded coat.

Your shirt and pants are your forward growth mandible and chin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kristin
your thick long hair with low hairline is your hat.

190 cm height is shoes.

your maxilla and orbitatls are your tailored jacket / suit or branded coat.

Your shirt and pants are your forward growth mandible and chin.
Serious answers or gtfo u fucking retard. Read the rules btw faggot

• +1
Reactions: Germania and jake_okok
r/fashionreps

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 9274
r/fashionreps
I have looked at it, because @larsanova69 recommended it to me too, but i wanna know some sites that show some guides for styles, some basic things and where to shop/look at. Thanks :)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lars
r/malefashionadvice and Alex Costa on youtube

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amorfati, Kristin and Deleted member 9274
I have looked at it, because @larsanova69 recommended it to me too, but i wanna know some sites that show some guides for styles, some basic things and where to shop/look at. Thanks :)
I've tried finding some fashion sites too and never really found any, a tip I'll give in mastering your own style properly is; just look at other people who seem to be wearing a decent fit, notice their pheno and relate it to your own where possible, and make a note of colours and brands that look good on them/that you think would look good on you. You'll suit some brands and not others, learn your colours and fitting style - whether skinny, muscle fit or baggy - and just go from there my guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
/fa/ unironically

• +1
I've tried finding some fashion sites too and never really found any, a tip I'll give in mastering your own style properly is; just look at other people who seem to be wearing a decent fit, notice their pheno and relate it to your own where possible, and make a note of colours and brands that look good on them/that you think would look good on you. You'll suit some brands and not others, learn your colours and fitting style - whether skinny, muscle fit or baggy - and just go from there my guy.
agree with everything, except brands tbh. They aren't really necessary. The only thing that really matters is that it fits unless you like brands. Then go for it

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
I need the same mate. Low effort guides for every phenotype/style. Couldn't find something good until now

• +1
I need the same mate. Low effort guides for every phenotype/style. Couldn't find something good until now
What have you found? I think the malefashionadvice is a good one, but it's pretty overwhelming at first tbh