Does spending way too much time on electronic devices also develop dark circles?

D

Deleted member 10989

Silver
I spend 12-14 hours on either my laptop or phone daily, does using them also contribute to dark circles under the eyes? Especially the phone, I use it inside my blanket with the lights off for like 3-4 hours continuously before sleeping.

many things do

Very possible. Electro Magnetic Fields have an excitotoxic effect and can disrupt your bodies ether and energy function aswell as myelination and electron transfer. Some devices which are plugged into the socked can cause a sort of backswing where 2 EMF's oppose eachother.
But I doubt that you getting dark circles is the sole fault of EMF, there is a reason why you are so susceptible to it

Very possible. Electro Magnetic Fields have an excitotoxic effect and can disrupt your bodies ether and energy function aswell as myelination and electron transfer. Some devices which are plugged into the socked can cause a sort of backswing where 2 EMF's oppose eachother.
But I doubt that you getting dark circles is the sole fault of EMF, there is a reason why you are so susceptible to it
you could've just said no

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Yeah but barely. You are not close enough to your laptop screen to cause any damage. And phone screens are relatively small.