Does sprinting actually work?

D

Deleted member 55314

Rich Nigga
So the other day i was coming back from my friends house and it was cold as fuck so I decided to start sprinting to get back home asap.
But i was running on hard concrete (maybe adds more impact?) and once i got back home my kneecaps started hurting like hell and i couldnt bend them for like 2-3 days without the sensation that i was going to pull/pop them.
I remember measuring myself around a week or more before that and being 171cm
I measured myself today because my dad said i looked slightly taller than usual
Im 173cm now

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, Dystopian, horizontallytall and 7 others
niggers cant measure, you probably arent even 170 over for you niglet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, looksmaxqt, diamondbill and 16 others
So the other day i was coming back from my friends house and it was cold as fuck so I decided to start sprinting to get back home asap.
But i was running on hard concrete (maybe adds more impact?) and once i got back home my kneecaps started hurting like hell and i couldnt bend them for like 2-3 days without the sensation that i was going to pull/pop them.
Im 173cm now
Works for what? Are you seriously asking if it works? What kind of dumb questions are these, and for you to gain 2 cm in a week you would be in unbelievable pain

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, m0ss26, IanIachimoe2491 and 3 others
and for you to gain 2 cm in a week you would be in unbelievable pain
Thats the thing i was legit in unbelievable pain
I couldnt walk or stand without looking like an autist
I had to figure out special ways to get into bed because i couldnt bend my knees
And sometimes the pain would keep me awake for a while

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and reaper2
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook
Impossible
You most likely measured incorrectly

but sprinting is good for height anyway

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, reaper2, midlatinocel and 1 other person
try something that stretches the legs while sleeping. i theorize that this could slowly increase leg length but i havent made a comfortable sleep set up

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, odux and Deleted member 55314
and once i got back home my kneecaps started hurting like hell and i couldnt bend them for like 2-3 days without the sensation that i was going to pull/pop them.
Fat fuck does exercise for the first time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxqt, sayi, m0ss26 and 5 others
try something that stretches the legs while sleeping. i theorize that this could slowly increase leg length but i havent made a comfortable sleep set up
I heard about creating microfractures in your legs with high impact training/sports and then stretching your legs in sleep afterwards works because your body uses hgh or some shit to repare the fractures not too sure
The only problem is that it hurts like fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Obviously im talking about growing nigga
Fuck else would i be talking about
no
why would it
youre just a niggerbrained nigger measuring things wrong

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
make sure to apply traction after sprinting using ankle weights. you can do this by sprinting before going to bed and using ankle weights as you go to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 55314
no
why would it
youre just a niggerbrained nigger measuring things wrong
Kill yourself
I have definently grown i can say
If you say it's impossible then i probably did measure wrong but there's for sure 1cm at least

Kill yourself
I have definently grown i can say
If you say it's impossible then i probably did measure wrong but there's for sure 1cm at least
how old r u btw

I heard about creating microfractures in your legs with high impact training/sports and then stretching your legs in sleep afterwards works because your body uses hgh or some shit to repare the fractures not too sure
The only problem is that it hurts like fucking shit
my theory on stretching the legs while sleeping doesnt rely on muh microfractures, but increaseing the joint cavity spaces with tension which will cause cartilage hyperplasia and eventually endochondral ossification

stretching the spine would probably be more effective but people seem to want longer legs more than longer torso. but since youre nigger you might have a short spine. i plan to eventually try spine stretching while sleeping again with a supp stack to hopefully gain permanent height

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, odux and Deleted member 55314
Im 173cm now
idk but because of sprinting I was able to go D1

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts and Deleted member 55314
Thats the thing i was legit in unbelievable pain
I couldnt walk or stand without looking like an autist
I had to figure out special ways to get into bed because i couldnt bend my knees
And sometimes the pain would keep me awake for a while
Well it’s nearly impossible to gain 2 cm in 1 week, you probably measured incorrectly or fixed your posture or something, you fluctuate in height between 2cm all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Hahaha imagine being so unfit that running for 5 minutes leaves you incapacitated for 3 days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romm2el, horizontallytall, justropemaxbro and 2 others
like what rustam akhmetov did?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Youㅤ
my theory on stretching the legs while sleeping doesnt rely on muh microfractures, but increaseing the joint cavity spaces with tension which will cause cartilage hyperplasia and eventually endochondral ossification

stretching the spine would probably be more effective but people seem to want longer legs more than longer torso. but since youre nigger you might have a short spine. i plan to eventually try spine stretching while sleeping again with a supp stack to hopefully gain permanent height
if you ever make a thread tag me

• +1
like what rustam akhmetov did?
i dont know what he did

i just mean applying tension to the legs while sleeping from something pulling on the ankles

if you ever make a thread tag me
alright, ill try to remember. if i try i might just stretch spine first because that should be easier to grow

• +1
Reactions: odux
Works for what? Are you seriously asking if it works? What kind of dumb questions are these, and for you to gain 2 cm in a week you would be in unbelievable pain
I gained 3cm in a week i increased my spine by hanging i will admit it hurted

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
I gained 3cm in a week i increased my spine by hanging i will admit it hurted
What are you even on about. If you hanged so much that you lengthened your spine you wouldn’t be able to walk, what are you smoking

• +1
What are you even on about. If you hanged so much that you lengthened your spine you wouldn’t be able to walk, what are you smoking
Dude i am not kidding i was 177cm barefoot manletism
I went to 181cm within a month with bigger shoulders this was last year !!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
You’re a greycel I get it.

• +1
Makes ya feel good mentally and helps keep you lean

Just inject???
It's not that hard

• +1
Im 173cm now
By the sounds of it you came close to seriously damaging your knees. Without properly warming up and especially if you don’t do high intensity exercises regularly, sprinting in cold weather is really quite dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
By the sounds of it you came close to seriously damaging your knees. Without properly warming up and especially if you don’t do high intensity exercises regularly, sprinting in cold weather is really quite dangerous.
Also by the sounds of it you probably just measured when your spine was less compressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and m0ss26
brother most likely your spine was just super compressed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reaper2, Deleted member 55314 and m0ss26

Rustam did this and grew 23 cms. I have his book.
Another one grew from 5'6 to 5'11 through gh optimizing, leg stretching and regular stretching ofc.
He used the cycling method.
Personally I grew after 18 by like 2 cms in 2 months. Maybe grew taller even more now I haven't measured.

• +1