Does sprinting even do shit for height?

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Like I'm tryna grow taller you feel me

Solution
S
Copy and paste off of Quora:
Simple answer is yes. Running is an aerobic exercise and when you do any exercise that tires you, you end up stimulating pituitary gland to secrete growth hormones that help you grow and make you taller.

It definitely makes you taller when your age is 18 and below (maybe for some upto 20 also) but not after that as the growth halts due to closure to growth plates in your bones.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day
Simple answer is yes. Running is an aerobic exercise and when you do any exercise that tires you, you end up stimulating pituitary gland to secrete growth hormones that help you grow and make you taller.

It definitely makes you taller when your age is 18 and below (maybe for some upto 20 also) but not after that as the growth halts due to closure to growth plates in your bones.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza and Outerz14
Solution
I seen some shi called Maasai jumping which is from some African tribe and all of them are tall so idk bro. Or it's some bs k shami came up wit

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

Mk does that shit for me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and SeanW
I seen some shi called Maasai jumping which is from some African tribe and all of them are tall so idk bro. Or it's some bs k shami came up wit
How tall do you become just by sprinting tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn