does squinching cause nasolabial folds?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
title.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
@christian2710 , is the react for squinching and folds?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710 and wowamat
minimizing squinch or smiles thru the day won't help or hurt anymore its out of ur control if the folds are already there. If no folds, forward growth is strong and even smiling everyday for the next 10yrs won't hurt

only time to worry about nosefold-min is if u face exercise ur nose in malar area and cheekbone muscles by smiling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KLESUM, mayo mogger and christian2710
@christian2710 , is the react for squinching and folds?
nah, I jsut reacted cuz i’m an adhdcel, however I don’t think it can cause them like right now right now, but in the long run it will likely cause som issues

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
pretty much what @wowamat said

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
reminder: squinching is actually not a word. not in the english language atleast, which i assume, is what youre trying to communicate in.

be better.

reminder: squinching is actually not a word. not in the english language atleast, which i assume, is what youre trying to communicate in.

be better.
bro its a .org look up squinch in yt its an eye area exercise.

minimizing squinch or smiles thru the day won't help or hurt anymore its out of ur control if the folds are already there. If no folds, forward growth is strong and even smiling everyday for the next 10yrs won't hurt

only time to worry about nosefold-min is if u face exercise ur nose in malar area and cheekbone muscles by smiling
thanks a lot dude, cleared a lot of doubts

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM