Does starvemaxxing work? Will u regain the weight once u stop?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Stupid ass question, calorie input-output is only thing that matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and InSplit
We've been through this... It's OVER

Not that simple because many things affect calorie input or output

Not that simple because many things affect calorie input or output
calorie input/output only thing that works, body mechanics, if you get controlling app and just count your food it will just show it, maybe a bit more consuming but nothing cruicifal

calorie input/output only thing that works, body mechanics, if you get controlling app and just count your food it will just show it, maybe a bit more consuming but nothing cruicifal
Your brain controls your caloric input and many internal factors control your caloric output

U forget that ur metabolism adapts when u restrict calories so u can keep reducing calories forever, at some point u will have to reverse diet and gain some weight back in the process

U forget that ur metabolism adapts when u restrict calories so u can keep reducing calories forever, at some point u will have to reverse diet and gain some weight back in the process
The whole thing of metabolism is about the hunger(insulin resistance and other sugar related stuff), and you can't do forever, your body spends like 1500-2000 only for heating you actually. Just get lower weight and keep maintain by changing your diets by increasing caloric input a bit more.

Your brain controls your caloric input and many internal factors control your caloric output
No it not controls, it only affects hunger and second thing - thinking(using mind)wastes energy.

No it not controls, it only affects hunger and second thing - thinking(using mind)wastes energy.
Your brain is what sends signals to your muscles to make you pick up and eat food

So your brain is what controls caloric intake

I starvemaxxed for 6 months and lost around 40 kgs, rn I’m close to 20% bf and have been maintaining it for 3 months. Once I am mentally ready for another brutal cut I’ll drop down to 10-15% bf.

I starvemaxxed for 6 months and lost around 40 kgs, rn I’m close to 20% bf and have been maintaining it for 3 months. Once I am mentally ready for another brutal cut I’ll drop down to 10-15% bf.
What's ur stats if I may ask and did u lose much muscle in the process?

What's ur stats if I may ask and did u lose much muscle in the process?
to be honest I never work out and never had much muscle in my upper body. I would say that I lost some muscle but idk how much exactly. 187 cm height and weight around 82-85 kg depending on how bloated I am.

IMG 7202