Does swimming make your clavicles and frame bigger?

K

Kirby7000

Master

no, but it does make you more toned and leaner

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, gamerrzs and 6PSLcel
If young i think yea it helps but you gotta start at like 12 or some shit, frame os dependant alot on hormones so just blast roids

If young i think yea it helps but you gotta start at like 12 or some shit, frame os dependant alot on hormones so just blast roids
legit 90% genetics, 10 off of if you snap bones in half and get surgery

legit 90% genetics, 10 off of if you snap bones in half and get surgery
Nah just blast roids and you will widen them you can also raise testosterone and shit naturally but gotta start before puberty at like 11 years old

Nah just blast roids and you will widen them you can also raise testosterone and shit naturally but gotta start before puberty at like 11 years old
roids won’t really do much at any age younger than 16 other than fuck up your skin and muscle development + health issues for the future, realistically only way to change frame (not muscle) that isn’t cope is genetics plus test

No, and if your thinking this because all swimmers have good frames, they are good at swimming because they were born with good frames, it’s not from swimming.

No, and if your thinking this because all swimmers have good frames, they are good at swimming because they were born with good frames, it’s not from swimming.
its confirmed that playing basketball does make you taller. I cant confirm if this is true for swimming