Does taking MK-677 and AI's cause bone density issues and make you look worse facially / not develop properly facially?

V

VLX

Iron
I am 15yo and was thinking about taking MK-677 and AI's. But, I do not want to make myself look worse facially or not develop to my full potential. Height and face both matter to me and I want to know if taking this stuff will make my face have less bone density and/or not develop as much.

Like there are a few studies that say that estrogen is important for craniofacial growth and development, I think? :feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, retardedcel and UZB_Strebl
I am 15yo and was thinking about taking MK-677 and AI's. But, I do not want to make myself look worse facially or not develop to my full potential. Height and face both matter to me and I want to know if taking this stuff will make my face have less bone density and/or not develop as much.

Like there are a few studies that say that estrogen is important for craniofacial growth and development, I think? :feelswat:
estrogen plays a big role in ur facial structure but if ur heightmaxxing you shouldn’t care.

Just don't crash ur estradiol with AIs
Mk won't do shit just bloat you
Take hgh(igf1) and test(DHT) for bones height and frame/skull growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and mvp2v1
Just don't crash ur estradiol with AIs
Mk won't do shit just bloat you
Take hgh(igf1) and test(DHT) for bones height and frame/skull growth
Wouldnt taking dht stop my natural production of test and I am a teen. I am not tryna be on TRT for the rest of my life :trepidation:

Wouldnt taking dht stop my natural production of test and I am a teen. I am not tryna be on TRT for the rest of my life :trepidation:
That won't happen u stupid nigger
Holy shit why do retards think once they inject they can never hop off ( which is true tbh )
But fkn yes u won't have to trt for life ;)

I have been using aromasin and hgh for 3 months, my face is 2 times more attractive

my igf 500 my e2 8

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel
17 in 2.5month
How much taller have you gotten and how do you mitigate the side effects of ais and mk? Also i am a little confused because aromasin has permanent effects because it is steroidal, right? But like what is the downside of those permanent effects on estrogen levels?

Btw when did u start?

How much taller have you gotten and how do you mitigate the side effects of ais and mk? Also i am a little confused because aromasin has permanent effects because it is steroidal, right? But like what is the downside of those permanent effects on estrogen levels?

Btw when did u start?
It been 3 months do not grew last 1.5m before I grew 1.5cm

Btw when did u start?
It's not complicated like u said