Does testosterone lowering your natural production even matter if you’re a teen

retardpill

retardpill

Iron
I was hearing about it lowering your natural production but wouldn’t you rather have all that testosterone while your body develops and deal with low T once you’re done growing? Like genuinely it sounds better to maximize what you can facially and deal with low T when your face won’t get fucked because of it

If you're considering roiding you should have routine blood tests

• +1
Reactions: retardpill and castizo
I mean if you're doing like 500mg test a week let's say, along with other roids which would be some substantial shit. It's just good to keep track and make sure you're not fucking yourself up.

Then again you could just take the approach where you watch out for symptoms or heavy side effects which is fine ig

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Unrelated, I hate being a turquoisecel, being a lightbluecel was way better
I kinda want vip so i can get a nice green color and frame to match the avi but i am not donating the jews $50 once its on sale

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I mean if you're doing like 500mg test a week let's say, along with other roids which would be some substantial shit. It's just good to keep track and make sure you're not fucking yourself up.

Then again you could just take the approach where you watch out for symptoms or heavy side effects which is fine ig
do you think i will be okay if i only do one cycle

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
do you think i will be okay if i only do one cycle
Tbh I'm not sure, not because I'm considering if it's bad or good but because I'm not knowledgeable on roiding

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
shes so cute i love bodymaxxed latinas

I kinda want vip so i can get a nice green color and frame to match the avi but i am not donating the jews $50 once its on sale
$125 is a fucking joke, for an incel forum too:feelskek: No way I'm buying 1 month either (will consider it)

do i need em even if its just a little test
no point of doing just a little test since it will have the same disadvantages as a higher dose, ether go all in or dont do it, a smaller dose will not minimize the risks

• +1
Reactions: retardpill