Does testosterone make you sociopathic / make you feel nothing

jboard

jboard

Bronze
Just curious. I know it increases libido and makes you competitive. But does it numb emotions and make you hyper focused on aggression, sex, and winning? Idk if it's my personality or testosterone but that's all I think about and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and PlayersGetPlayed
It is proven that increased testosterone decreases your emotional comprehensiveness aka makes you apathetic to others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and n9wiff
Just curious. I know it increases libido and makes you competitive. But does it numb emotions and make you hyper focused on aggression, sex, and winning? Idk if it's my personality or testosterone but that's all I think about and nothing else
Yes it does. It makes u low inhib

Good question how is this in looksmaxing question?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and MA_ascender
did you read up that testosterone was "supposed" to make you start feeling those things before you were on it or is it something you noticed after pinning without knowing beforehand that test would have this effect?

did you read up that testosterone was "supposed" to make you start feeling those things or is it something you noticed without knowing beforehand that test would have this effect?
Growing up I was very emotional and much more sensitive than my peers. I cared a lot about everything, cried constantly and was overall very submissive which I think was caused by a bad environment and lack of masculine role model. My entire family has high testosterone though. After age 18 I completely changed and feel literally nothing like my old self. I would say the black pill+hitting the gym+protein made a huge difference. A lot of it could also be placebo or just circumstances which changed my personality

No even for aggression it only rises when your status is involved, for example someone talking shit about you

Growing up I was very emotional and much more sensitive than my peers. I cared a lot about everything, cried constantly and was overall very submissive which I think was caused by a bad environment and lack of masculine role model. My entire family has high testosterone though. After age 18 I completely changed and feel literally nothing like my old self. I would say the black pill+hitting the gym+protein made a huge difference. A lot of it could also be placebo or just circumstances which changed my personality
High Test= High Estrogen. This is a individual ratio. Person 1 estrogen could be 80pg/mL and be not emotional while person 2 could be 50pg/mL and super emotional.

Usually High Estrogen = More Emotional
Low Estrogen = More aggressive, irritably, depression.