Does the brow ridge grow alot after 16?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
IMG 9023

My non existent brow ridge is one of my biggest falios and i dont have low test but its still non existent. Is there a way to make it grow besides increasing test

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww, Deleted member 40761 and PseudoMaxxer
it grows a lot, even to like 25 in some cases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Tai Lung, BowlCutMogger and 6 others
I got 0 browridge but I'm prettyboymaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
not in your case most likely, only a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I got turbo brow growth in my mid twenties but I was a weird case.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and BrahminBoss
u need high DHT for brow ridge to grow. i recommend taking creatine every day not just for gymmaxing but for the significant DHT boost

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
u need high DHT for brow ridge to grow. i recommend taking creatine every day not just for gymmaxing but for the significant DHT boost
Ive just started to gymmax so might aswell

• +1
Reactions: sozz

Attachments

• 96F013F5-2597-4C1E-9F2C-44FB0A61C829.jpeg
    96F013F5-2597-4C1E-9F2C-44FB0A61C829.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FCDC9044-607E-4CA6-9648-4EF1D6D76CD6.jpeg
    FCDC9044-607E-4CA6-9648-4EF1D6D76CD6.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
chew both sides for eyebrow ridge

• JFL
Reactions: aqircc
most scandinavians look like gay androgynous aliens until their twenties.
Im more finnish russian pheno i think but im not really sure what pheno i am

Im more finnish russian pheno i think but im not really sure what pheno i am
if your father or mother has it there's a chance you'll get it too.

in my case it's from my mother.

• +1
From 16 to 18 my browbridge grew loads, but so did my jaw and everything else

A bigger problem is your light eyebrows.

Yours is average + it grows after 16 naturally. My forehead profile went from a rounded to straight shape after 16
Wont do shit

Last edited:
Yours is average + it grows after 16 naturally. My forehead profile went from a rounded to straight shape after 16

Wont do shit
wtf u on about. it grows naturally just as ur dht rises naturally. the extent of your brow ridge growth depends on ur dht levels and a number of other factors. just coz ur browridge grew after a certain age (which it should) doesn’t mean everyone else’s will grow to the same degree and doesnt mean they shouldn’t optimise their growth potential

wtf u on about. it grows naturally just as ur dht rises naturally. the extent of your brow ridge growth depends on ur dht levels and a number of other factors. just coz ur browridge grew after a certain age (which it should) doesn’t mean everyone else’s will grow to the same degree and doesnt mean they shouldn’t optimise their growth potential
Its so minor that it literally doesnt matter

20231106 065401

Thicken ur eyebrows

• +1
I need it now😡 Brb praying to Gandy
start doing squint exercises, EX: 15 sets of 15second hard squints w/ eyes closed. i saw someone else suggest that and said it worked after 2 months

start doing squint exercises, EX: 15 sets of 15second hard squints w/ eyes closed. i saw someone else suggest that and said it worked after 2 months
absolute state of the forum

• +1
Its so minor that it literally doesnt matter
minor things matter when it comes to face and the effect will vary between people so it definitely does matter and that’s before even mentioning the other benefits higher dht has in the face

Yeah, it's one of those androgenic characteristics that grows a lot later in life after your growth plates close
Also, your browridge is fine, your forehead is just too up front, getting fillers or implants will make you more ogre

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
its just ur forehead that has no slope to it, you have an above average browridge

its just ur forehead that has no slope to it, you have an above average browridge
Tbh this pic looked retarded as shit i can take a new one

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland and caiolindo
yeah.

apparently my hands are still growing at age 31, my father pointed it out this week.
Cool, how do i get this abnormality

Cool, how do i get this abnormality
I didn't know I had it until a few months ago when I buzzed my hair and noticed the wrinkles on top of my skull that are also caused by it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: caiolindo and sportsmogger
wait and u will know bhai

yeah.

apparently my hands are still growing at age 31, my father pointed it out this week.
hands grow from physical work though