Does the Carnivore diet satisfy all nutrient needs ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
@Never Get Up I looked up on ChatGPT, and it said that on the carnivore diet there is lack of vitamin C, Fiber, Folates, Magnesium, Iron, and key nutrients needed for a healthy strong body?

anyone else got idea's ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and iblamehumphrey
Stopped reading after ChatGPT

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and iblamehumphrey
@Never Get Up I looked up on ChatGPT, and it said that on the carnivore diet there is lack of vitamin C, Fiber, Folates, Magnesium, Iron, and key nutrients needed for a healthy strong body?

anyone else got idea's ?
Carnivore diet can easily cover all nutrients, if you include certain organs

Animals that are carnivores eat the entire animal leaving nothing left, I guarantee you they get more nutrients than the majority of humans

also never take anything chatgpt says too serious, it has no knowledge, only preset information. If you were to ask it if the covid vaccine is safe, it'd lie right to your face

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, n9wiff and Never Get Up
Carnivore diet can easily cover all nutrients, if you include certain organs

Animals that are carnivores eat the entire animal leaving nothing left, I guarantee you they get more nutrients than the majority of humans

also never take anything chatgpt says too serious, it has no knowledge, only preset information. If you were to ask it if the covid vaccine is safe, it'd lie right to your face
Ok, i heard eggs already contain nearly all nutrients besides Vitamin C.

In many areas of the world , high quality organs (from healthy animals) are hard to obtain

It's fine as long as u eat organs

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
No.

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
@Never Get Up ur so opinionated please post physique for once instead of typing nonsense and micro trends online

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and GlamourPursuer

anyone else got idea's ?
how can carnivore diet have a lack of iron

Why would you go carnivore?

No your missing your greens
Carnivore + greens is best way to go

What cap lmao one of the biggest issues vegan face is Iron deficiencies after coming off all animal foods lol