Does the cream always rise to the top on tiktok

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Say if you're a really interesting person and very GL, but the algorithm doesnt give you like 100,000 views in the first week. Will you slowly and surly get very popular within a year of 1-2 videos a day

Most likely.

It will take awhile, but you will slowly rise

No nigga it depends on wat videos u post and wat tags u use

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
It will take awhile, but you will slowly rise
I have done 17 videos one a day and getting between 200-400 views on average, 25 follwers but 0 following and 230likes what do you think should I stick at it

I have done 17 videos one a day and getting between 200-400 views on average, 25 follwers but 0 following and 230likes what do you think should I stick at it
Eh, probably not. You can keep trying, but those numbers are kinda low for what you want most likely

Eh, probably not. You can keep trying, but those numbers are kinda low for what you want most likely
Yeah but will I go viral eventually or could I follow unfollow

Yeah but will I go viral eventually or could I follow unfollow
You must be truly good looking if you want to go viral. But since you are in this forum, chances are you are not gl enough

You must be truly good looking if you want to go viral. But since you are in this forum, chances are you are not gl enough
Yes but you need one of your tiktoks to get glitch out and get like 50k views mine are atleast getting good good chunk of views so hopefully one will go viral
You dont it's the algorithm

Post 3-4 times a days.
Hashtags are not like IG where they directly help you get views, they just help the algorithm see what type of content you post, which'll then be used to show to specific people, that's why you don't use shit hashtags that are over saturated, use a niche group, doesn't have to be too specific, just not the autistic recommended ones, don't fill it up w/ #fyp and whatnot.

Btw this should've been a new account that you didn't use for leisure purposes first, so it'll be more inclined to get first vid on fyp.
Additonally, use the popular audios, make sure it doesn't glitch and say your audio otherwise shit, thats what happened w me on first video, missed opportunity. I get from 700-100k views closer too 700-11k though. I messed up but it's a steady increase, post more than once a day.