Does the masai jump actually increase height?

vortex

vortex

MoggerInTheMaking
Im 170cm at 13 turning 14 in 2 months. I have read about the Masai jump to increase height, does this work and how much times should it be repeated to see results l?

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, mathis, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, mathis, narcissist_volcel and 3 others
Nov 20, 2023
and is talking about the masai jump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, mathis, aids and 1 other person
yes buddy boyo

Im 170cm at 13 turning 14 in 2 months. I have read about the Masai jump to increase height, does this work and how much times should it be repeated to see results l?
start mewing it might actually be perm bc of your age and your gonna grow to 6'1-6'3 nigga calm down

I dont think the functional matrix theory works for height but wont hurt to try

start mewing it might actually be perm bc of your age and your gonna grow to 6'1-6'3 nigga calm down
He couldve started puberty early and will maybe also stop growing early

Mewing doesnt do anything if not done right, its not just tounge posture

Dildomaxxing works better as it increases your hgh, you need a 20cm dildo tho for it to actually work

he is not seeing 6'3

• So Sad
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and aids
Youll probably gonna end up 6ft why bother with cope stuff

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
nigga was born in 2010. GTFO here kindergartener

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, goober55 and Razzle
>13
nigga what the actual fuck