Does the maxilla have to move forward with age?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
I'm 14.5 years old and the maxilla seems to have grown forward, will it get bigger by the end of puberty? I've never put my tongue on the roof until now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and subhuman incel
your face is sopposed to become more recessed and downward grown as you get older. about puberty mine became more downward grown after puberty and my face became longer but depends on your genes mostly.
Skullsockets 98e61dcf01456f32d95680b1201e951cb4d367b6
Comparison of the three dimensional volume rendered cranial computed tomographic scans of

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
midface of the adult one is slightly longer than before puberty
Isn't downward growth related to posture? At least it has to do with the environment. I think your reason for growing downward is related to wrong posture or environment.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and UglyGod360
Isn't downward growth related to posture? At least it has to do with the environment. I think your reason for growing downward is related to wrong posture or environment.
Mostly gravity fucks you up, skin, bones all around your body sags as you get older.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
maybe it can since you are only 14 years old but don't expect something big just by mewing

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
Is there any possibility of withdrawal?
normally you are supposed to have correct tongue posture and breathe through your nose anyways. So if you stop doing it might cause withdrawal. Continue practicing correct tongue posture and breathe from your mouth you are good to go. Even if it does not give you any additional forward growth it will prevent recesion and it will also preven't your face from getting elongated. I have heard of people who were over 30 and they get stuffed nose because of sudden allergies, all of a sudden their face become elongated. So it doesn't really forgive, you have to continue doing it not just to gain anything, but prevent things from getting worse.

• +1
normally you are supposed to have correct tongue posture and breathe through your nose anyways. So if you stop doing it might cause withdrawal. Continue practicing correct tongue posture and breathe from your mouth you are good to go. Even if it does not give you any additional forward growth it will prevent recesion and it will also preven't your face from getting elongated. I have heard of people who were over 30 and they get stuffed nose because of sudden allergies, all of a sudden their face become elongated. So it doesn't really forgive, you have to continue doing it not just to gain anything, but prevent things from getting worse.
what if you have shortface syndrome and want your face to become more downward brown? should you mouthbreath then?

what if you have shortface syndrome and want your face to become more downward brown? should you mouthbreath then?
if you also want to become recessed, then yes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
were you born in 07?

• +1
damn my dad is 74 and he still has a mogger skull, no sagging whatsoever, wonder what he looked like in his prime

idk maybe try looking at his young pictures :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrappedInReality and Deleted member 5786
idk maybe try looking at his young pictures :lul:
he's never the type to take pictures sadly. Only have his 30-40 year old pictures and yep he's a mogger