Does the mirror make you look better than you are?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
i look pretty good in the mirror but on my 360p camera I look average to below average

which one is more accurate

Mirror nigga because camera always has distortion and only motion matters, you are freezed in time at pictures.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Adam666, Hades and 1 other person
Front face camera up close is how you look IRL. Mirror legit adds 2-3 PSL to everyone, due to symmetry fraud.

Front face camera up close is how you look IRL. Mirror legit adds 2-3 PSL to everyone, due to symmetry fraud.
I see my asymmetries in mirror lol
We appear same to people as we do in mirrors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Adam666, Over and 1 other person
why are people so autistic on this planet, OF COURSE YOU LOOK LIKE WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR

what you think its just some fake hologram reflecting back lying to you
foreal yall niggas stupid as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 8064, CarnivoreDiet and 9 others
I see my asymmetries in mirror lol
We appear same to people as we do in mirrors

I used to cope with that, untill me and my friend both looked in the mirror and he didn't look anything like that IRL. Went from a 5 to an 8.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I look good in the mirror and in mirror photos, but I look like shit anywhere else tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I used to cope with that, untill me and my friend both looked in the mirror and he didn't look anything like that IRL. Went from a 5 to an 8.
autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, MandibularCel, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
I look way better in camera sigh :(

Beyond autistic. For real .co faggots are way too stupid, like Reddit kind of stupid. Whenever me and my homies stand in front of a mirror we look the same as we do when we see each other face to face

Nintendo DS camera is most legit tbh
true but to counter what u said

anytime i saw someone in the mirror they looked worse because of assymmetries attacking the brain in a way u havnt seen

in the bone density department and how you actual look, its really the same, but flipped..idk if you can call it better, youre just used to your flipped self

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Beyond autistic. For real .co faggots are way too stupid, like Reddit kind of stupid. Whenever me and my homies stand in front of a mirror we look the same as we do when we see each other face to face
if anything the person looks worse if theyre assymetrical because of above

Your eye can only see 3 pixels max, that's why the camera is legit.

Your eye can only see 3 pixels max, that's why the camera is legit.
Most people looks better irl than in ufrauded selfies, all people i know and saw them in mirror, they look exactly same since im not used to their mirror image, i dont give too much attention to this so they look same way. My brother is legit 6.5psl pretty version of Jeff Seid but in camera he looks solid two points worse. For example in videos and my id pic i look a lot better than in selfies due to my light coloring and jaw asymmetry. In selfies my eyebrows, lashes tends to fade away and look awful and my jaw asymmetry is way more noticable.
One more thing is that i can spot my asymmetries in mirror without problem. It just so happens that we keep eye contact with our mirror self and its the most important feature for us.

Anyways yeah, eyes and lips are most important features.

You look better in mirror than you do IRL due to the mere-exposure effect.

Take a picture of yourself in neutral lighting with the back camera of your phone at 8 feet away, that's how you look to people irl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
8EA5B465 AD09 4798 BD0F F67FFA9EDA71

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Me in the mirror vs in selfies
Terrachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Over, Hades and 1 other person
I look 1psl in some front camera pics. But really I'm around 4.5-5psl irl

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and Deleted member 1464