Does the white man and asian girl dynamic prove there is no god? only darwinism?

How do you feel about it

• Happy because I like darwinism. I find it funny bc people pretend the world is different.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sad because I have a virtuous conscience. And want to believe there was something deeper than looks

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
What do you feel

your threads are confusing as fuk ngl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23696
does the fact that all asian men fawn for white men prove there is no god.

they will literally go so far for white genes. but anything of any real sentiment, and love means nothing to them.

classic america is a homer simpson bubble that is dying. if you just look at the resource seeking nature of asian women, then there is no god, no sentiment. just resources.

old america was a place of complacency.

Let me debunk the myth: The real reason that white guys are obsessed with asian girls (japanese and south korean especiall) is because of their healthy bodies. They all have this natural layer of fat on their body which is the most healthy and optimal state for a woman. Western women don't have that anymore because most eat shitty diets with no raw animal fats. You can also see this in art - how women have been drawn with this natural thiccness to them (very different from blacks and kim k and the like).

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Let me debunk the myth: The real reason that white guys are obsessed with asian girls (japanese and south korean especiall) is because of their healthy bodies. They all have this natural layer of fat on their body which is the most healthy and optimal state for a woman. Western women don't have that anymore because most eat shitty diets with no raw animal fats. You can also see this in art - how women have been drawn with this natural thiccness to them (very different from blacks and kim k and the like).
nothing to do with inferiority and insecurity?

my only problem with this comment is that its mostly Asian women having a white fetish not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Water. Chink women hate their own race and men. They also hate themselves, thats why majority of them dye hair, wear lenses to appear more "white"

The most racist people are them actually

I don't see why people have such an aversion to the possibility that whites are a superior race. It isn't the case that white men are desperate for asian women, it's more than asian women are the next best thing in terms of objective beauty standards and there aren't enough viable white women to go around these days (50%+ are fat).

Water. Chink women hate their own race and men. They also hate themselves, thats why majority of them dye hair, wear lenses to appear more "white"

The most racist people are them actually
why can't lefties call them out about it. especially after george floyd's wife being aian.

What is up with asian women anyway. they seem the nastiest and bitchiest of all foids but everyone hates white women bc they're hard to get. someone should point out that on equal footing asian women are the msot evil.

I don't see why people have such an aversion to the possibility that whites are a superior race. It isn't the case that white men are desperate for asian women, it's more than asian women are the next best thing in terms of objective beauty standards and there aren't enough viable white women to go around these days (50%+ are fat).
middle eastern women have good caucasian faces. They're just violent and high IQ. asian women are p cowardly and want to live an analytical basic life. easy for insecure guys.