Does the younger brother always height mog older?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
People here with younger brothers answer please

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i do by two inches, im younger

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
me 165cm

13 year old brother 170

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yashchandra, Deleted member 4946, Mewton and 3 others
To us it’s the opposite. Oldest is 192/193, me in the middle am 183, youngest is 173

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ryan, ALP and 2 others
me 165cm

13 year old brother 170

:feelswhy:
Fuck bro that sucks. 04 so still possible to grow. Ik a guy who is also like that he’s 160 soemthing at 17 and his bro took him over at 13

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ALP and House Lannister
Fuck bro that sucks. 04 so still possible to grow. Ik a guy who is also like that he’s 160 soemthing at 17 and his bro took him over at 13
I grew by 5cms in the past 2 years so definitely, I want to be at least be 170 barefoot so I can fraud to 5'9ish via lifts.

Ah, I wish I was only height mogged, younger brother also face and frame mogs me too... Genetic recombination screwed me over

• So Sad
I am taller than my younger brother, but only by 4 centimeters and he is two years younger so we will see

• +1
No. It's just a random thing. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.
But I’ve noticed it’s very common tbh. I know 7 pairs of brothers only 1 out of them all did the elder brother end up taller and he was an outlier in height for his family. Even in both my mom and dads family this was the case

AA266270 CA00 4EDA BF3C 5413AEFD897E

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, datboijj and House Lannister
But I’ve noticed it’s very common tbh. I know 7 pairs of brothers only 1 out of them all did the elder brother end up taller and he was an outlier in height for his family. Even in both my mom and dads family this was the case
I think it skips a generation. Because my brother is exactly a head taller than me. He's around 5'10". Im like 5'4". Im 25, hes 20.

• +1
I grew by 5cms in the past 2 years so definitely, I want to be at least be 170 barefoot so I can fraud to 5'9ish via lifts.

Ah, I wish I was only height mogged, younger brother also face and frame mogs me too... Genetic recombination screwed me over
Parents heights?

I have no fucking clue how Luke Hemsworth ends up at only 5’9 while his bros are 6’2+. At least let him be 5’11-6’1 or soemthing goddamn
He got cucked hard.
He is shorter, has a worse looking face and if that wasn’t enough his brothers status mog him to oblivion as famous Hollywood actors

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and House Lannister
Parents heights?
mom 160
dad 170

however there are tall men in my family, especially on mother's side, with her brother being 6' and her father being 6'1, so my younger bro most likely inherited those. my dad is short but he is at least robust, above average jaw and frame, and guess who also inherited those..

• So Sad
That's the case in my family:
I'm 6'2 while my older brother is 5'9.

My dad's brothers:
Oldest 5'9, Middle 5'11, Dad 5'8 :feelshah:

• Woah
People here with younger brothers answer please
Older brother 5'7", I am 5'11", younger brother also 5'11" and is still growing, maybe to 6'2".

However I have 4 cousins. The oldest is 6'3", then 5'9", then 6'0, and 6'0.

• +1
That's the case in my family:
I'm 6'2 while my older brother is 5'9.

My dad's brothers:
Oldest 5'9, Middle 5'11, Dad 5'8 :feelshah:
How tall r ur parents?

My younger brothers mog me in height, might be due to the fact I was a fat kid tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
, Me 175cm. my second bro 184cm and my oldest bro 164cm

Mom 154cm.. Father 174cm.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and House Lannister
  • +1
Lolno.

My little brother is 176 cm/5'9, while im 187 cm (6'1.5)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I'm 183cm younger brother is 178cm but he isn't norwooding and he isn't recessed