Does this already exist or did i create something new (HIGH IQ INDIVISUALS GTFIH)

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

Mumbai sewers leader
So basically i thought of how to increase forward growth and i came up with chin pushing, basically putting ur thumb under ur chin like this and pushing forward

Would this work if im still in puberty or is this whole thing retarded and cope

Yeah that will do jack shit

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, heyheyheybro22 and TheLookInYourEyes
this is the shitty equivalent of mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, heyheyheybro22 and CoreSchizo
So basically i thought of how to increase forward growth and i came up with chin pushing, basically putting ur thumb under ur chin like this and pushing forwardView attachment 3094191
Would this work if im still in puberty or is this whole thing retarded and cope
No you will grow your double chin muscle for 0 reason do the technique i told you for mandible forward growth

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and heyheyheybro22
No you will grow your double chin muscle for 0 reason do the technique i told you for mandible forward growth
i forgot it lol can u tell me again

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Chew mastic gum 3 hours daily, stretch after sessions, chew slowly and progressive overload to avoid tmj
Doesnt that just make ur jaw wider tho cuz it grows ur masseter muscles how does it give forward growth

Doesnt that just make ur jaw wider tho cuz it grows ur masseter muscles how does it give forward growth
Develops the mandible idk how but in theory it should work for young people below 16/17

Develops the mandible idk how but in theory it should work for young people below 16/17
Damn yea ill do it for sure then thx

bones are like plastelin theory

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22