Does this brown shit in my eyes = ethnic shitskin?

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
D8DC0F63 701C 4A6D B599 8C7CBE0827AB

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 14166
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 14323
Absolutely horrid and low class. Looks like you didn’t evolve. If your eye color isn’t one shade you are a subhuman

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14323
Absolutely horrid and low class. Looks like you didn’t evolve. If your eye color isn’t one shade you are a subhuman
Many models have two tone eyes. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Many models have two tone eyes. Stop coping.
Lmfao the second your attempt for validation turns sour, look how defensive you get :lul::lul: @Frank Jack

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Frank Jack, Deleted member 15128 and 1 other person
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Lmfao the second your attempt for validation turns sour, look how defensive you get :lul::lul: @Frank Jack
I asked a question and he turns it into a looks debate not me

And that applies to them too.
i don't know i wish i had my sisters eyes, she has blue and green eyes whereas mine are a mixture of the two colours. I agree having the brown part doesn't compliment the colour, but it's not that noticeable irl.

i don't know i wish i had my sisters eyes, she has blue and green eyes whereas mine are a mixture of the two colours. I agree having the brown part doesn't compliment the colour, but it's not that noticeable irl.
If if was blue and green it would also be ugly. Eyes that are two colors are not appealing to me. It has to be only one shade to be good. I made a thread about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14323