chad ?? hahah lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 15468
hes around strong HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
hes a bit of a horsecel yeah

just shows that its not a death tier failo and there are chads with long(ish) midfaces
Gives me inspiration!

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
it looks like he doesnt even have a long midface the pic u posted was just a distorted selfie
hes pretty downgrown actually, i think you could argue chadlite haloed by insane coloring and soft features @Deepmaxer

rate @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23157 and forevermirin
it looks like he doesnt even have a long midface the pic u posted was just a distorted selfie
He kinda have? His top lip are just strong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
hes pretty downgrown actually, i think you could argue chadlite haloed by insane coloring and soft features @Deepmaxer

rate @Blackgymmax

oww wtf almost as bad as me

He looks like a strong Chadlite (and Chad IRL).

Obviously looksmax Chad = famous male model.

He looks like a strong Chadlite (and Chad IRL).

Obviously looksmax Chad = famous male model.
I would say chadlite. He is manlet. If he was 6.3. I would call him chad.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Gives me inspiration!
One of the dumbest users here ffs. Time to pack it in oldcel and go marry instead of analyzing ratios you will never change

As much of a chad as sergi. Too bad you arent a blonde w blue eyes OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
One of the dumbest users here ffs. Time to pack it in oldcel and go marry instead of analyzing ratios you will never change
im married already niggah.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15468
yeah a lot i always have horseface in selfies
I have noticed that.. If you put your head up.. Your nose actually will look smaller.. If you pull your face down. Your nose look longer.

Y does op always cope about lense distortion in literally any pic w his .8 midface. He wants to believe hes borderline normal but if thats the case wouldnt most of us have overly compact midfaces instead of normal ones?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Y does op always cope about lense distortion in literally any pic w his .8 midface. He wants to believe hes borderline normal but if thats the case wouldnt most of us have overly compact midfaces instead of normal ones?
Send pic ill measure it. The mirror pic he sended it was 0.93-94ish

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Becuase it does not look shit irl. Its just make me crazy.

Send pic ill measure it. The mirror pic he sended it was 0.93-94ish
I remember he sent a pic with his eyes blurred out from a distance with a 10x zoom in and it was blurry af lol

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I remember he sent a pic with his eyes blurred out from a distance with a 10x zoom in and it was blurry af lol
He was talking about new mirrored pic.

Becuase it does not look shit irl. Its just make me crazy.
theres like 3 people on the entire forum who have a face as long as yours. You are not normal

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21796 and St.TikTokcel
He was talking about new mirrored pic.
And the fucked up part is that you try to project it onto others and you measure my selfies with my mouth open to convince me i have the same midface as yours when mine is above 1 in mirrored pics. Most pathetic horsefacecel

• JFL
theres like 3 people on the entire forum who have a face as long as yours. You are not normal
Maybe but it just dont look so bad IRL. my nose does not look very long. Im getting crazy. It just look long in iphone.

And the fucked up part is that you try to project it onto others and you measure my selfies with my mouth open to convince me i have the same midface as yours when mine is above 1 in mirrored pics. Most pathetic horsefacecel
Nah im not projecting. I tought your midface was long when I saw one of your picture. It just looked longish in that particular picture. Dont take it personal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 23157
its pit different but this is taken from same distance.
your face looks way fuller its around 0.97 but its hard to measure cuz eyes blurred and the image is just sheit in general

Nigga girls are thirsting for his dick like crazy. This was just bad frame.. He actually looks GL.

wow 4 thousands like they must be thirsting like crazy

your face looks way fuller its around 0.97 but its hard to measure cuz eyes blurred and the image is just sheit in general
View attachment 2187540
Thats accurate. The pic I posted before I had small smirk on it which actually reduced my philtrum bit.