Does this guy look europoid?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Like im not trying to be stupid the guy im posting oviously doesn't look indian but does he have a european look?

Images 20

Siddharth Gupta Height Weight Age Girlfriends Biography Movies List Controversies and Mo

Siddharth Gupta

Oviously he doesn't look curry but the question is does he pass as some variant of europoid or is he at best arab passing?

@eduardkoopman
@Preston
@thecel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Lmao and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Looks Persian

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 7580 and reptiles
Most curry thing about him is the slight dark under eye area that every curry has.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Biiyo03, RODEBLUR and 3 others
Actually, in the last picture, there is something curry in his looks. I can't say what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Most curry thing about him is the slight dark under eye area that every curry has.

Hes oviously not an average curry but the question is would he pass as europoid his skin has a light as fuck skin tonne

a european would have a more forward grown head

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Actually, in the last picture, there is something curry in his looks. I can't say what.

Was about to post this, its actually quite simply.

Slight Curry eye circles around his eye, low set cheekbones, and narrower lower jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
No his face is not europoid, but it is caucasoid (literally every curry has a caucasoid face with abo features). He has a more long, narrower face compared to europeans (atleast western and northern europeans) who have wider jaw compact faces, he is akin more to iranics and other eastern meds.

• So Sad
maybe he could pass, as most south part of Europe. Like south Italy.
But looks a little bit more West Arabic. Like Turkish.

Very good looking guy.
Chad.

maybe he could pass, as most south part of Europe. Like south Italy.
But looks a little bit more West Arabic. Like Turkish,

Any chance in sweden or germany? Or is it to unrealistic?

could pass in southern europe

• Love it
No his face is not europoid, but it is caucasoid (literally every curry has a caucasoid face with abo features). He has a more long, narrower face compared to europeans (atleast western and northern europeans) who have wider jaw compact faces, he is akin more to iranics and other eastern meds.

If we were kurds our population would have nordic chads i gurrantee it 100%

can you show more pics of what ur talking about

Tumblr m611niLl6V1qboqbv
Fatimah copyright1
201101 omag undereye before 600x411

Now obviously, his arent THIS bad because the lightness of his skin, helps blend them in better compared to your average curry who is just brown and will have more easily noticeable dark circles. Its extremely prevalent in middle easteners and south asians. Mine are fucking pukefuel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Lmao
Bc curries can't sleep at night knowing they're subhuman? :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and reptiles
Bc curries can't sleep at night knowing they're subhuman? :feelskek:
I heard its genetic, but sleep deprivation/ and or not getting enough sleeps accentuates them even more tho...:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Could you make a race transition guide from curry to nordic esque face?
No because thats not possible, northern and western europeans have siginifcantly more european hunter gatherer dna in them compared to southern and eastern euros, which is why they have a literal whole different cranium compared to them. Unless you plan on changing your entire facial structure from the cranium down, it is not possible. This is the reason why i say that curries (if they are light enough and dont have obvious abolike features) pass better as southern euros or eastern euros, we are literally genetically more similar to them, compared to northern and western euros.

Southern euros like italians have siginifcant middle eastern farmer ancestry in them, and eastern euros like slavs have significant indo-european steppe dna in them.

Last edited:
No because thats not possible, northern and western europeans have siginifcantly more european hunter gatherer dna in them compared to southern and eastern euros, which is why they have a literal whole different cranium compared to them. Unless you plan on changing your entire facial structure from the cranium down, it is not possible. This is the reason why i say that curries (if they are light enough and dont have obvious abolike features) pass better as southern euros or eastern euros, we are literally genetically more similar to them, compared to northern and western euros.

Southern euros like italians have siginifcant middle eastern farmer ancestry in them, and eastern euros like slavs have significant indo-european steppe dna in them

Bro what about arabs like turks and levatines do they have a nordicesque skull shape?

Bro what about arabs like turks and levatines do they have a nordicesque skull shape?
Lmao no they cant, they dont have western and norther european hunter gatherer genes in them (atleast not enough to make an impact on their phenotype). Arabs are mostly of middle eastern farmer/agriculturalist decent. With slight steppe in them i think. Turks are a mixed population, so its inconsistent, you will have european esque mixed with middle eastern looking people and everything in between.

• +1
Lmao no they cant, they dont have western and norther european hunter gatherer genes in them (atleast not enough to make an impact on their phenotype). Arabs are mostly of middle eastern farmer/agriculturalist decent. With slight steppe in them i think. Turks are a mixed population, so its inconsistent, you will have european esque mixed with middle eastern looking people and everything in between.

Im confused wouldn't steppe lead to a nordic phenotype?

Im confused wouldn't steppe lead to a nordic phenotype?
No jfl, indo Europeans like the aryans weren't blonde hair and blue eyes nordic chads jfl

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, I can't even get mad at you for thinking this way cause the retards on here keep regurgitating the stupid nazi myth. This is how your average indo european from the steppe would look, albeit not as brown tho.

Northern and western euros look the way they do due to the significant amount of native European hunter gatherer genes they have in them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211028-222719_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-222719_Reddit.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20211028-222715_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-222715_Reddit.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 39
No jfl, indo Europeans like the aryans weren't blonde hair and blue eyes nordic chads jfl

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, I can't even get mad at you for thinking this way cause the retards on here keep regurgitating the stupid nazi myth. This is how your average indo european from the steppe would look.

Northern and western euros look the way they do due to the significant amount of native European hunter gatherer genes they have in them.

Fuark ogre i thought they were nordic group of indo europeans which conqiered south asia? Its why the kalash have white passing phenos like explain the tajiks as erll they have very europoid feautres

With the sunglasses, he passes. Without them, I can't put my finger on it, but the eyes just look exotic.

Yeah true the undertones

Was trying to tell people about this but just didn't know how to word it

• +1
Like im not trying to be stupid the guy im posting oviously doesn't look indian but does he have a european look?

View attachment 1383784

View attachment 1383785

View attachment 1383786

Oviously he doesn't look curry but the question is does he pass as some variant of europoid or is he at best arab passing?

@eduardkoopman
@Preston
@thecel
He looks every bit Indian -

He just frauds his skin and gymceld, he has atypical grey-yellow undertoned medium-brown skin, non-existent lower third and extremely soft skull and individual features, unhealthy eye area that almost all Indians have.

These frauding Indians think they are slayers by photoshopping their skin undertones, maintaining a beard and colouring their hair with cheap hair dyes
E3g8jRjVEAAXBT3
E3Q6pKfVoAo dic

Last edited:
  • +1