does this hairstyle look good

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
obviously he looks good but what about the length and shape of the haircut. my curls are slightly tighter but i think i could achieve this by the end of the year. i think it gives him a lot of sex appeal no homolossus

• So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro
obviously he looks good but what about the length and shape of the haircut. my curls are slightly tighter but i think i could achieve this by the end of the year. i think it gives him a lot of sex appeal no homolossus

View attachment 1258384View attachment 1258390
looks like shit ngl curly hair isnt bad but in this case it looks horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
looks like shit ngl curly hair isnt bad but in this case it looks horrible
how so, his curls arent super defined but that just gives it voluem

how so, his curls arent super defined but that just gives it voluem
I also have curly hair and the problem is when its when its not grown yet. Instead of forming the whole curve when its not grown it looks like a fish hook giving hte hair this weird ass look

• So Sad
View attachment 1258413 I also have curly hair and the problem is when its when its not grown yet. Instead of forming the whole curve when its not grown it looks like a fish hook giving hte hair this weird ass look
i am suffering from this atm i have ringlets on my fringe and fish hooks round the sides

@mamacookoil your thoughts sweet lossus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
>obviously he looks good

:lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1258384View attachment 1258390
Good hairstyle.
he has a bit of high set hairline and a little bit larger than good forehead. So this covers it good.

• +1
Good hairstyle.
he has a bit of high set hairline and a little bit larger than good forehead. So this covers it good.
i have the same thing so it may help me cover it too

Looks like my balls when i dont shave for a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and Deleted member 1476