Does this happen to you as well?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Now that i’m trying to ascend and looksmaxx and money maxx my way into a chad, i do not want anyone to see me until i’m done.

Like i don’t wanna go out and i don’t wanna “put my self out there” until my transformation is over and then i’ll just be done.

It makes me mad when a stacy looks at me and see this unfinished, unrefined piece of work. i want her to see me when i’m done so i can mog her and know that i look better than that bitch.

Am i the only nigger?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, Detective, joeveniro and 10 others
will you get LL? if not its over

Shutup Manlet

yes but i know it will take a long time. Like 4 years to be safe. In those 4 years I honestly dont gaf how i look as long as im improving.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yes but i know it will take a long time. Like 4 years to be safe. In those 4 years I honestly dont gaf how i look as long as im improving.
yo make money or to looksmax?
you seem to only moneymaxx, im talking about both

Now that i’m trying to ascend and looksmaxx and money maxx my way into a chad, i do not want anyone to see me until i’m done.

Like i don’t wanna go out and i don’t wanna “put my self out there” until my transformation is over and then i’ll just be done.

It makes me mad when a stacy looks at me and see this unfinished, unrefined piece of work. i want her to see me when i’m done so i can mog her and know that i look better than that bitch.

Am i the only nigger?
5'6.

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
nothing i can do about it.
I’m not coping i know i’m short, but i accept it and i play with the cards im dealt with.

I’m not coping i know i’m short, but i accept it and i play with the cards im dealt with.
if you are brown on top of that then you'll never be a chad and mog the stacies.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I literally rot for this reason. I haven't met any family members or old friends since 2 years , even my mom dad. I was 5'7 now 5'11 , i was legit subhuman due to extreme jaw recession which literally gave rounded forehead like eggyman if u know him. Now its all fixed am literally ascending to htn levels in india. In a year i will be 6'2(6'4 max). I literally get dopamine rush thinking about the reactions of everyone in future. I would be unrecognizable to them based on growth spurt itself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and PseudoMaxxer
I literally rot for this reason. I haven't met any family members or old friends since 2 years , even my mom dad. I was 5'7 now 5'11 , i was legit subhuman due to extreme jaw recession which literally gave rounded forehead like eggyman if u know him. Now its all fixed am literally ascending to htn levels in india. In a year i will be 6'2(6'4 max). I literally get dopamine rush thinking about the reactions of everyone in future. I would be unrecognizable to them based on growth spurt itself
good shit, how are you growing taller tho? are you 15?

Last edited:
  • +1
I am 19 . I was extrenely protein deficient. I have a 6'4 wingspan and gig
good shit, how are you growing taller tho? are you 15?
a long legs. Had extremely short torso even my 5'4 mom had a longer sitting height compared to me. I used to be pure veg and was poor so could not afford more than a glass of milk. Started getting like 80 gms protein. So grew a lot in last 2 years. My torso grew cos it can grow till like 20 .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079 and PseudoMaxxer
What are you then? You look like you could be Tunisian as well.
yea, why you giving me a warning tho…i only said the guy was gonna be a slayer in india.

yea, why you giving me a warning tho…i only said the guy was gonna be a slayer in india.
Saying "Currycel" without any advice is against ratings' rules. Sorry. But what are you? I'm North-African as well, but only half.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Saying "Currycel" without any advice is against ratings' rules. Sorry. But what are you? I'm North-African as well, but only half.
Half nafri checking in. Just collecting mutts to assemble my tribe.

tunisian bro

and sorry…i didn’t know (i’m a greycel/new)

The cards your delt with vs the cards Chad was delt with

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0262.jpeg
    IMG_0262.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested
I figured. You look pretty Tunisian lol. They're also p short on average (no offense).
it’s all good, also i’m not the guy in my pfp lol

Am i the only nigger?
if you don’t start approaching foids now you will be in the same place years from now when you finally “ascend” lol

• Love it
if you don’t start approaching foids now you will be in the same place years from now when you finally “ascend” lol
im 19 it’s already over. All the foods my age started college and i’m waging away

im 19 it’s already over. All the foods my age started college and i’m waging away
Jfl at the autism on this forum

You niggas live vicariously through other people and can’t think for yourself whatsoever, imagine thinking 19 is over just because you heard some basement dwelling perma rotter say it too

• +1
Jfl at the autism on this forum

You niggas live vicariously through other people and can’t think for yourself whatsoever, imagine thinking 19 is over just because you heard some basement dwelling perma rotter say it too
Thanks, this is actually lifefuel

check my new post about approaching and tell me what do you think about it

I am 19 . I was extrenely protein deficient. I have a 6'4 wingspan and gig

a long legs. Had extremely short torso even my 5'4 mom had a longer sitting height compared to me. I used to be pure veg and was poor so could not afford more than a glass of milk. Started getting like 80 gms protein. So grew a lot in last 2 years. My torso grew cos it can grow till like 20 .
I barely eat protein but I am 5’11 rn at 17 turning 18 in a few months do you think I could gain more height or is it over? None of my family is tall except for one of my cousins and both his parents are short

I barely eat protein but I am 5’11 rn at 17 turning 18 in a few months do you think I could gain more height or is it over? None of my family is tall except for one of my cousins and both his parents are short
hope you get shorter actually.

How the fuck am i supposed to know nigga im 5’6

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and horizontallytall
Nah i literally ate rice. Like i had 10 grams protein per day whole life . I have legs of 6'2 guy and wear size 12 shoes 21.5 cm hands at 5'7 hence i grew this much. I was just late puberty i feel.
Sorry man but I didn’t reply to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079
At max you probably have like 1-2 more inches

You might grow like max 1-2 more inches up until you’re 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back