Does this make me a cuck?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I’m with a cute white girl, god bless. But she likes girls too and I said I’m okay with her having sex with other girls, hopefully that means a threesome one day. I feel the answer is black or white. Would like to hear opinions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
You may get dildomogged by a lesbo

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, LowTierNormie, GigaMogger and 1 other person
It does make you a cuck and she’ll want to have sex with other guys soon. It’s all over buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, LowTierNormie, ShineBright and 1 other person
I’m with a cute white girl, god bless. But she likes girls too and I said I’m okay with her having sex with other girls, hopefully that means a threesome one day. I feel the answer is black or white. Would like to hear opinions
No it just means you can use her to have threesomes

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 5608 and kej3094
Tell her she can only get with cute feminine girls, no manly butch doms, and that she cant do dildo/strap on stuff

It does make you a cuck and she’ll want to have sex with other guys soon. It’s all over buddy boyo
Until she does I won’t be cucked tho

Tell her she can only get with cute feminine girls, no manly butch doms, and that she cant do dildo/strap on stuff
She only likes fem girls fortunately. She does a good job getting them I saw one of her art hoes and I approve. Idk what she does with toys I don’t think she has a strap on so we good

Sure cuck imagine letting her receive sexual pleasure from others girls 😪. You are inferior to girls

• JFL
Reactions: Cares and ShineBright
Sure cuck imagine letting her receive sexual pleasure from others girls 😪. You are inferior to girls
She doesn’t search out for women to fuck, if it happens it happens usually. Typically they are friends so if they are in town they hang out and most likely get each other off.

Absolute cuck, yes

• +1
Reactions: Reiraku, KingofKong and Cares
It’s cucked if you aren’t participating