Does this man look like he's had leg lengthening? To me he doesn't & get this, HE HAD 10CM done

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Check it the fuck out

04d7232aa2f4a499ae5be68c593edb12

6 on the femurs and 4 on the tibias

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8165
shocked-surprised.gif

Lol what a fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lihito and Deleted member 8165
Check it the fuck out

View attachment 1470991

6 on the femurs and 4 on the tibias

Proportions are a meme you dumbass.

LL is the best INVESTMENT OUT THERE.

But this subhuman did LON because he's poor. He likely endured a shit of pain and risked some fucked up complications like clots or embolism because he's poor!

Do internal 3.2 inch femur 2.8 inch tibia and ascend. Only $120k USD LITERALLY CHEAP AS SHIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, Deleted member 16876, subhuman incel and 2 others

But this subhuman did LATN because he's poor. He likely endured a shit of pain and risked some fucked up complications like clots or embolism because he's poor!

Do internal 3.2 inch femur 2.8 inch tibia and ascend. Only $120k USD LITERALLY CHEAP AS SHIT
what's LATN?

But this subhuman did LON because he's poor. He likely endured a shit of pain and risked some fucked up complications like clots or embolism because he's poor!

Fuck off. Your incel energy is unwanted. Get out the thread. I talk with adults ONLY. Stop projecting. I'm not one of you

Nerdy try-hard Zoomer

Be your natural self

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and LooksDeficiency
He has wonky proportions but obv I wouldn't assume he underwent surgery to get taller from that

'Proportions are a meme you dumbass'

Imagine using the word dumbass as well. Faggot boring try-hard energy sucking vampire. You're like a bitch.

KNOW YOUR FACTS

Ab1bffb29893738c92efc03ad514c988

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14918
Fuck off. Your incel energy is unwanted. Get out the thread. I talk with adults ONLY. Stop projecting. I'm not one of you

Nerdy try-hard Zoomer

Be your natural self
What the fuck are you talking about I just help you get mentally ready for LL.

It feels like you're pissed because you wanted to do LON and now someone brought you back to reality that it's an inferior and much riskier procedure.

If you want to end up crippled go ahead buddy.

Cope this is being myself. I'm a narcy asshole naturally. I'm following YOUR advice my curry brethren

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
'Proportions are a meme you dumbass'

Imagine using the word dumbass as well. Faggot boring try-hard energy sucking vampire. You're like a bitch.

KNOW YOUR FACTS

View attachment 1471023
the fuck you just posted an obese kid? He's just obese nothing wrong with the proportions? WTF are you on about

I feel so bad for people that get leg lengthening surgery. Just so crippling. Everyone is going to figure out and make fun of you too.

I feel so bad for people that get leg lengthening surgery. Just so crippling. Everyone is going to figure out and make fun of you too.

I love how you have LITERALLY the biggest incel personality on the forum and ironically enough have the username 6.5psl

Not even average guys on here post like you

Good try at oneupmanship however

178cc797455358a64241bdf874ecc6a0.png

Pathetic. On a Looks Improvement forum of all places

Trying to roleplay yourself in a position of 'power'

LMAO

You belong in the YouTube comment section of a Black Pill Tails video you unselfaware fuck.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, subhuman incel and Deleted member 1617
the fuck you just posted an obese kid? He's just obese nothing wrong with the proportions? WTF are you on about

I can immediately tell you are a high-estrogen Chav with a skin-head that eats mashed potato and chips on a daily

• Ugh..
I love how you have LITERALLY the biggest incel personality on the forum and ironically enough have the username 6.5psl

Not even average guys on here post like you

Good try at oneupmanship however

178cc797455358a64241bdf874ecc6a0.png

Pathetic. On a Looks Improvement forum of all places

Trying to roleplay yourself in a position of 'power'

LMAO

You belong in the YouTube comment section of a Black Pill Tails video you unselfaware fuck.
You seem to be overreacting. I don't think that type of surgery is a good way to looksmax. Literally does lots of harm and can cripple you early in life.

Can't tell at all tbh

Nobody irl looks at all this shit , it's a meme

Lmao 'it's all a meme'

The depth of thought of a robotic minded Zoomer incel

• Ugh..
Can't tell at all tbh

Nobody irl looks at all this shit , it's a meme
He's a paranoid Schizo trying to find a reason not to LL and save his life.

Curry genes so subhuman they themselves want to be eradicated @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: wombleboy12
You seem to be overreacting. I don't think that type of surgery is a good way to looksmax. Literally does lots of harm and can cripple you early in life.

I don't GIVE A FUCK about your 'thoughts' on it.

This isn't the topic of the thread you faggot who's at the very highest point of the aspergers spectrum.

Bore off.

It's literally a mental ward in here.

• Ugh..
I don't GIVE A FUCK about your 'thoughts' on it.

This isn't the topic of the thread you faggot who's at the very highest point of the aspergers spectrum.

Bore off.

It's literally a mental ward in here.
You have gone off the deep end honestly. I recommend meditation.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Looks albanian in face

He's a paranoid Schizo trying to find a reason not to LL and save his life.

Curry genes so subhuman they themselves want to be eradicated @MakinItHappenReturn

Save my life

5'8 with a white girlfriend and wanting to be a taller man out of social identity purposes is 'saving my life'

LOL :ROFLMAO:

I genuinely believe we will have a heap of Elliot Rodgers going around shooting bitches when the generation after Zoomers come in. It will just keep getting worse.

You are absolutely INCOMPREHENSIBLE. How the fuck did social media and smartphones produce a bunch of you?

• Ugh..
You have gone off the deep end honestly. I recommend meditation.

I recommend not posting in threads that involve topics you are not interested in and instead wish to make passing meaningless comments with no education on the given topic... so you'll feel a buzz of dopamine you geek.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, DivineBeing and Xangsane
Save my life

5'8 with a white girlfriend and wanting to be a taller man out of social identity purposes is 'saving my life'

LOL :ROFLMAO:

I genuinely believe we will have a heap of Elliot Rodgers going around shooting bitches when the generation after Zoomers come in. It will just keep getting worse.

You are absolutely INCOMPREHENSIBLE. How the fuck did social media and smartphones produce a bunch of you?

Look. Some of your threads show you are at least introspective and not completely retarded like most people here.

But surely you must understand that having a girlfriend is not entirely binary. Sure, you might have one or you might not.

But once you have one, there are dynamics which influence the likelihood of her staying with you. One of them is how scarce someone of your type is compared to the dating market.

If you would be 5'11, you would be of more value compared to being 5'8. Thus, your relationship with your girlfriend would be more stable.

It might be the difference between getting laid or not. between marrying or dying alone. How that is below life-saving I don't comprehend

I recommend not posting in threads that involve topics you are not interested in and instead wish to make passing meaningless comments with no education on the given topic... so you'll feel a buzz of dopamine you geek.
I'm just giving my informed opinion that leg lengthening is going too far and can really mess you up. It won't get the magical changes you want.

You asked for a opinion if you can tell he's had LL and you start crying when someone replies

Dumbass

Exactly.

Can you tell if he's had LL or not. That's all that was asked.

We had a bunch of imbeciles talking about how it's not a good surgery and how they feel sorry for those who get it done.

You're the dumbass. Get some reading comprehension skills.

• Ugh..
Look. Some of your threads show you are at least introspective and not completely retarded like most people here.

But surely you must understand that having a girlfriend is not entirely binary. Sure, you might have one or you might not.

But once you have one, there are dynamics which influence the likelihood of her staying with you. One of them is how scarce someone of your type is compared to the dating market.

If you would be 5'11, you would be of more value compared to being 5'8. Thus, your relationship with your girlfriend would be more stable.

It might be the difference between getting laid or not. between marrying or dying alone. How that is below life-saving I don't comprehend

Don't worry. She's 5'2

It's a me thing.

If she doesnt' wanna stay with me it's not the end of the world.

I'm not you

Stop assuming I am

I don't have this incel brain like you all that are concerned women won't stay with you, so don't bother with relationships. To me that's a fake excuse for not trying.

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, subhuman incel and Xangsane
Exactly.

Can you tell if he's had LL or not. That's all that was asked.

We had a bunch of imbeciles talking about how it's not a good surgery and how they feel sorry for those who get it done.

You're the dumbass. Get some reading comprehension skills.
I replied saying I can't tell he's had LL and proportions are a meme cos nobody can tell irl u fucking autist pajeet currycel :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Now to the actual topic of the thread

Would it ever cross your mind he's had LL even GIVEN what you know about the surgery?

• Ugh..
I replied saying I can't tell he's had LL and proportions are a meme cos nobody can tell irl u fucking autist pajeet currycel :feelskek:

Proportions are certainly not a meme. Its concrete facts. Some people have long arms and legs relative to their height

If you have nothing of substance to say to back up your statement, you boring brained fuck, don't make the baseless empty unsupported statement and then say 'oh well it's a meme'. Fucking cunt.

Your personality is a meme, hence you need memes like 'it's a meme'.

• Ugh..
Proportions are certainly not a meme. Its concrete facts. Some people have long arms and legs relative to their height

If you have nothing of substance to say to back up your statement, you boring brained fuck, don't make the baseless empty unsupported statement and then say 'oh well it's a meme'. Fucking cunt.

DNR

Make sure you give your surgeon a nice bloejob after he's done extending Ur legs so he can spread them more and go deeper inside u
1997336 1600299178052

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
There are many dudes who look like oddballs. If you haven't looked into LL I would suggest not frontin' for 'forum respect' you cunts. These are lives of people who want to improve their appearance. Get some real life friends if you want respect, approval & validation.

Look how weird this mothers' proportions are:

• Ugh..

Brother there is a limblengthening forum where they discuss proportions. I've been there for a while and it's way more informative than asking on here.

Also, you can always morph yourself and check if proportions work out.

Also, you can calculate ratios of yourself and compare them to others in case you don't want to morph. Beauty is mathematical

How much did the pay? Im definitely doing this when i will be able to

Kinda? I wouldnt think it was LL if I saw him irl but it would look a little off to me. His legs are just a little bit too long and narrow and his torso too short.

I have a 6'7 friend with similar frame and his proportions just look a little bit more solid if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Brother there is a limblengthening forum where they discuss proportions. I've been there for a while and it's way more informative than asking on here.

Also, you can always morph yourself and check if proportions work out.

Also, you can calculate ratios of yourself and compare them to others in case you don't want to morph. Beauty is mathematical

Doesn't mean I shouldn't ask.

• Ugh..
Kinda? I wouldnt think it was LL if I saw him irl but it would look a little off to me. His legs are just a little bit too long and narrow and his torso too short.

I have a 6'7 friend with similar frame and his proportions just look a little bit more solid if that makes sense

Thank you for simply answering the question and then offering your view with that answer on the question that was asked.

Like a normal functioning sociable human being

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16346
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
Doesn't mean I shouldn't ask.
You didn't even ask properly.

I mean you broke basic User research principles.

You biased everyone by revealing your conclusion and asking whether it is true. Now they're more likely to agree it's off.

The right way would've been posting his pic and asking whether there is anything off with him, body included.

You even failed at asking properly.

You didn't even ask properly.

I mean you broke basic User research principles.

You biased everyone by revealing your conclusion and asking whether it is true. Now they're more likely to agree it's off.

The right way would've been posting his pic and asking whether there is anything off with him, body included.

You even failed at asking properly.

4f359778a4af92fe6f1d62d7be89b24c

• Ugh..
Yes that's what I said. Saying he had LL makes it more likely for others to say it's off because they know he had a procedure that you in the same thread associated with looking off (otherwise you wouldn't have asked).

also, some people might just disagree with you because they find it funny regardless of what they think about the LL result

If you had asked an open question whether something is off with him that wouldn't have happened either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back