every curry wants to escape his subhuman genes
you are implying every is subhuman.
which is incorrect

A PFP

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Few mm of bone I'm telling you thankfully this is possible with arnett and gurrson surgerons ngl
the more i read, the more you feels kinda like an aspie tbh ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Few mm of bone I'm telling you thankfully this is possible with arnett and gurrson surgerons ngl
Lose fat first to see what is underneath

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
he has autism, give the kid a break

all of them are, gunny how you picked the whitest curry you could find to prove we arent subhuman
hes an albino you fucker.

he is the same as the others except that his skin is white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
he has autism, give the kid a break

all of them are, gunny how you picked the whitest curry you could find to prove we arent subhuman
just arrangedmarriage maxxing do theory bro

• +1
hes an albino you fucker.

he is the same as the others except that his skin is white.
my point you picked one that can pass as white
just arrangedmarriage maxxing do theory bro
i can get a gf when i lose the weight i dont have a subhuman pheno. @turkproducer and another user that came across my truerateme post said i dont have deathnik curry pheno.
No white women no life
highkey your problem tbh

i can get a gf when i lose the weight i dont have a subhuman pheno. @turkproducer and another user that came across my truerateme post said i dont have deathnik curry pheno.

highkey your problem tbh

Can get surgery to look western

highkey your problem tbh

highkey your problem tbh
lol at your delusion.

he HAS THE SAME BONES AS MOST INDIANS MY THREAD PROVES IT MEANING THAT MOST INDIANS ACTUALLY MOG MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD EASILY

• +1

highkey your problem tbh
you learned nothing from my thread. white skin is a huge halo. you cannot say Indian bones are subhuman because most are better than modern Europeans

• Hmm...

the women that will accept you for being curry wont find your surgeryceling to look white attractive. surgerysend to look good not white
you learned nothing from my thread. white skin is a huge halo. you cannot say Indian bones are subhuman because most are better than modern Europeans
white skin is a halo but you havent seen the avg curry they wont ascend by only white skin

lol at your delusion.

he HAS THE SAME BONES AS MOST INDIANS MY THREAD PROVES IT MEANING THAT MOST INDIANS ACTUALLY MOG MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD EASILY
most of us would mog many races if we had white skin but we wouldnt be gigachads

the women that will accept you for being curry wont find your surgeryceling to look white attractive. surgerysend to look good not white

white skin is a halo but you havent seen the avg curry they wont ascend by only white skin
look at an Indian crowd. most have good bones

How would the white foid know I am never passing down my genes

You look ethnic af.

M8. I seriously need shrooms to understand what you're writing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yes

when u get married theyll find out soon enough
tbh I don't know how many Indians are. but keep in mind that there are more Indians than modern Europeans so that means that the entire south is not fucked and only some big cities will contain the most fucked up people depending on where

Hmmm, why?
Just having a sex life and dating life is nice
i want kids, youre useless garbage to society if you dont reproduce

Hmmm, why?
Just having a sex life and dating life is nice

Don't see the appeal of reprodcing I just want a wife who will be my other half that is it

No you look like a weird middle eastern mixture of a beaner and gook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Screenshot 20190801 051507 Gallery 1 1

you want to look like this OP how many times do i have to tell you

this morph is actually achieveable for you unlike all the other reptilian morphs you praise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2745 and BigBoy
No you look like a weird middle eastern mixture of a beaner and gook

Fucking brutal this morph

Screenshot 20190929 234518

Just look like and alien theory

View attachment 124649

you want to look like this OP how many times do i have to tell you

this morph is actually achieveable for you unlike all the other reptilian morphs you praise
Actually. That's not fucking bad. Not be at all.
Much better then how op looks now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and BigBoy