Does this mean I'm good looking?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Just posted on @Gudru's thread but I want a concensus. I told this girl she put on weight since she took her tinder pics, and this was her response:

20191008 080516

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 685
depends how gl she is

She's fat now but in her pics looked quite good looking imo.
idk then bro, unless ur mentalcel look to your experience with women to say how GL you are

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Hated subhuman, Deleted member 2426 and 5 others
idk then bro, unless ur mentalcel look to your experience with women to say how GL you are
Always been a mentalcel, anxiety primarily caused my inceldom (literally girl wanted me to fuck her at 19 but I was so anxious and couldn't fucking touch her). And I guarantee at least half the incels here are incel due to mental limitations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raymon97 and Hated subhuman
Always been a mentalcel, anxiety primarily caused my inceldom (literally girl wanted me to fuck her at 19 but I was so anxious and couldn't fucking touch her). And I guarantee at least half the incels here are incel due to mental limitations
Yeah legit, but listen to this

at 16 i literally has a girl who spoke to me non stop for 1-2 weeks (can’t remmeber but it was over 1 and below 3), she literally told me she’d fuck me on text and when she came round my house after an HOUR AND A HALF SHE TRAVELLED LOL I was too scared to make a move ahahahahha

i was such a high inhib retard, luckily i fixed this. I’m low inhib my whole life for other shit except girls

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
shes retarded

lmao
Dude I'm not kidding. Yes if their looks were better they might not be incel, but how many of them have even tried using online dating seriously, or gone to bars/clubs, or done daily pickup?

Dude I'm not kidding. Yes if their looks were better they might not be incel, but how many of them have even tried using online dating seriously, or gone to bars/clubs, or done daily pickup?
They would get approached by females if they were attracted to them. I see the females in my school always approach the good looking guys to talk to them. You don't have to approach if a girl likes you makes no sense, she'll let you know. And if you reject her sexual advances you're not autistic you're just retarded, legit giving a bad name to autists lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Anon
They would get approached by females if they were attracted to them. I see the females in my school always approach the good looking guys to talk to them. You don't have to approach if a girl likes you makes no sense, she'll let you know. And if you reject her sexual advances you're not autistic you're just retarded, legit giving a bad name to autists lmao.
Never in my fucking life have I seen a girl "approach" a guy she's attracted to. Doesn't happen man, at least where I'm from

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Mateusz74
Never in my fucking life have I seen a girl "approach" a guy she's attracted to. Doesn't happen man, at least where I'm from
An anecdote of mine would be where a Chad (Legit stereotypical Chad) from my class entered the school through the front gates and 2 of the girls from my class as well approached him directly to talk to him.
There's another guy I've seen get approached by quite a lot of girls actually in the eating area at my school (He's short but good facial bones)

Btw when they were talking to them all the girls were smiling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
An anecdote of mine would be where a Chad (Legit stereotypical Chad) from my class entered the school through the front gates and 2 of the girls from my class as well approached him directly to talk to him.
There's another guy I've seen get approached by quite a lot of girls actually in the eating area at my school (He's short but good facial bones)

Btw when they were talking to them all the girls were smiling.
Ok yeah that shit happens to top-tier men, literally top 1-2%. Guys not in that range have to ask girls out, match with them on tinder etc. Some guys ARE attractive to girls, just not enough that she'd be willing to hurt her ego by approaching...

Ok yeah that shit happens to top-tier men, literally top 1-2%.
They definitely weren't that good looking, just very decent forward growth and definition.
First guy also had big frame and muscular.

Yeah legit, but listen to this

at 16 i literally has a girl who spoke to me non stop for 1-2 weeks (can’t remmeber but it was over 1 and below 3), she literally told me she’d fuck me on text and when she came round my house after an HOUR AND A HALF SHE TRAVELLED LOL I was too scared to make a move ahahahahha

i was such a high inhib retard, luckily i fixed this. I’m low inhib my whole life for other shit except girls
Was it your first time? And did you eventually lose your virginity

They definitely weren't that good looking, just very decent forward growth and definition.
First guy also had big frame and muscular.
Idk what to say then man, just havent seen this happen in my experience

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes.

How fat is she? 25% BF? tell her to workout and keep talking to her friendly, after she loses weight be playful and go for a date, make the bitch get to her normal weight

[IMG alt="CupOfCoffee"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/524.jpg?1560306752[/IMG]

Dark triad chad, she thinks about you.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Roast her like undisputed with gifs and full capslock