IMG 7611

Dream physique wondering if it’ll lower appeal to get that big

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, shieldzz, Esteban1997 and 2 others
View attachment 2967205

Dream physique wondering if it’ll lower appeal to get that big
Roger C. On YouTube looks about the same. And he was referencing in his video many times when girls he was hooking up with were in his bed and complimented his back. Liking a large physique is very subjective among women tbh, could be a failo or halo.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, wollet2 and hunkymonkey69
Roger C. On YouTube looks about the same. And he was referencing in his video many times when girls he was hooking up with were in his bed and complimented his back. Liking a large physique is very subjective among women tbh, could be a failo or halo.
Does he ever talk about what kind of women he hooked up with? I would guess just off society that bigger women might like big guys jfl

• +1
Reactions: yen
Also I just looked him up he’s probably Ltn facially I guess the body halo is real

ottermode = female gaze
physique you posted = compliments from men at the gym

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
ottermode = female gaze
What about like 190lbs lean in the middle between that physique and ottermode. Just want respect from men and gaze from women tbh

ottermode = female gaze

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
No way all of them think that
most women prefer the right guy
even if by gymcel standards left has a better body (looks like shit to me and to most women i bet) its not enough to not get mogged by better genetics

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
framepill is brootal
it is. but their physiques tell a lot about their lifestyles/personalities too. you think this doesnt matter?

women arent attracted to autistic self centered bodybuilders that count food macros and base their entire personality in their muscles. theyre a meme since muscles arent that important but they cant or dont want to get that

• +1
it is. but their physiques tell a lot about their lifestyles/personalities too. you think this doesnt matter?

women arent attracted to autistic self centered bodybuilders that count food macros and base their entire personality in their muscles. theyre a meme since muscles arent that important but they cant or dont want to get that
That's why i said ottermode is best, it shows you aren't super tryhard and really ripped like that guy you mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
That's why i said ottermode is best, it shows you aren't super tryhard and really ripped like that guy you mentioned.
this guys abs are way too pronounced for a non edited in motion look and they look like this all the time. also gut seems bloated it looks deformed.

ive had so many girls telling me abs are a turn off. theyre the muscle tht separates tryharders from moderate lifters. a flat stomach or with a bit of definition, just 2-3 abs barely showing or a bit of belly are the ideal. with strong chest, shoudlers, arms.

im almost sure he is on roids wdythink

Last edited:
  • +1
I don’t think it’s almost ever a failo if you’re natural and not egregiously high bodyfat %. Even on roids you can still have a physique that is appealing to most women, but if you’re like 250 pounds and lean that’s probably too much

• +1
Reactions: aber
this guys abs are way too pronounced for a non edited in motion look and they look like this all the time. also gut seems bloated it looks deformed.

ive had so many girls telling me abs are a turn off. theyre the muscle tht separates tryharders from moderate lifters. a flat stomach or with a bit of definition, just 2-3 abs barely showing or a bit of belly are the ideal. with strong chest, shoudlers, arms.

im almost sure he is on roids wdythink
Yes, the effortless look is ideal, most ottermode guys have abs slightly visible, not a clear 6 pack most of the time and they simply don't have a big amount of muscle mass like that guy. It could be roids but he's a manlet and any manlet with hard work can look like that in 2-3 years honestly. But it could be roids too.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Taking another look at both the guys, his insertions are terrible aswell which makes him look infinitely worse.

Yes, the effortless look is ideal, most ottermode guys have abs slightly visible, not a clear 6 pack most of the time and they simply don't have a big amount of muscle mass like that guy. It could be roids but he's a manlet and any manlet with hard work can look like that in 2-3 years honestly. But it could be roids too.
Are you talking about the wrestler ? No you can’t get that naturally at all.

Oh I was talking about the first guy. Even so the Manlet isn’t natty nor is it natty achievable.
it is, i don't see cannonball shoulders or anything indicating clear steroid use. He might have used it lowdose but to say that his body isn't achievable natty is completely false.

it is, i don't see cannonball shoulders or anything indicating clear steroid use. He might have used it lowdose but to say that his body isn't achievable natty is completely false.
Eh, could be possibly naturally I guess but only with very good genetics over a long time. He’s exceeded what the last real natural bodybuilders look like.

could he get a better physique on roids targeting or not different muscles? do all roid users look inflated

can you fraud a good genetics non tryharding physique using roids?

Also I just looked him up he’s probably Ltn facially I guess the body halo is real
Very true. His face has literally no halos yet he’s lifemogging me hard. Also to your other question I’d bet these women are basic MTB’s.

Eh, could be possibly naturally I guess but only with very good genetics over a long time. He’s exceeded what the last real natural bodybuilders look like.
Lol I’m not saying he’s surely natty but he definitely could be. Guy is jacked but he’s also pretty fat. Look at the gut and bellybutton, legs, and the arms. His biceps triceps and delts don’t have much separation and his legs are fat as shit

I don’t think it’s almost ever a failo if you’re natural and not egregiously high bodyfat %. Even on roids you can still have a physique that is appealing to most women, but if you’re like 250 pounds and lean that’s probably too much
Very real.

Very real.
The hubris of people to think they’re naturally going to get “too big” to be attractive to women at a reasonable bodyfat. Even with steroids most guys can’t reach that level, or won’t reach that level unless they intentionally want to and blast for years.

could he get a better physique on roids targeting or not different muscles? do all roid users look inflated

can you fraud a good genetics non tryharding physique using roids?
dunno i'm not a gym//body expert :ogre: