Does this type of hair look good on me?

P

PashaMaxx

Iron
This is what i made when i got back from sea with my hands but i ask this because i will get a pricey haircut in a week. I Wonder if this type of rectangle hair looks good. Also can i get a psl rating

Attachments

• _20190613_155321.JPG
    _20190613_155321.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 92
Just smile bro

Stop trolling please give me a psl rating

Are you autistic

Why did you ask something like that? Im not

Have you tried showers?

You look autistic

• +1
Reactions: william
But ım pretty sociable and not autistic. I didnt know autistic people have some different phenotype? You think like that maybe because of lighting but ı dont know

😂
But ım pretty sociable and not autistic. I didnt know autistic people have some different phenotype? You think like that maybe because of lighting but ı dont know
I don’t want to open my mouth

Atla....

Oh wait do t swear at me anyway world war 3 is soon

Why did you laugh lol
😂

I don’t want to open my mouth

Atla....

Oh wait do t swear at me anyway world war 3 is soon
Did i misuse the word phenotype and triggered you lol what are you trying to say
I think you Managed to most accurately tell my ethnicity so ı believe you have a good knowledge about phenotypes do ı have meditarranean phenotype?

Last edited:
Why did you laugh lol

Did i misuse the word phenotype and triggered you lol what are you trying to say
I think you Managed to most accurately tell my ethnicity so ı believe you have a good knowledge about phenotypes do ı have meditarranean phenotype?
Yes with cm

Meds have narrow faces you have big face

it is over +

Real men dont have hair bro

No get longer hair. And stop smiling like a phaggot

No get longer hair. And stop smiling like a phaggot
I was actually thinking about getting a longer haircut and my normal face looks way too aggressive that it was actually intimidating People so ı tried to look more friendly here thanks about recommendation

I was actually thinking about getting a longer haircut and my normal face looks way too aggressive that it was actually intimidating People so ı tried to look more friendly here thanks about recommendation
As a man you don't want to look friendly and approachable. That's bullshit feminist 2019 advice. Just keep a normal face, with no stupid squinting or smiling.

Go with the longer haircut.

• +1
Reactions: PashaMaxx
you look like a more ethnic version of arcbrah