Does thumb pulling and zygo pulling work ?

V

v0zifyy

Iron
Does it really work and if it does what are the benefits and are there any risks

try it, delve into this realm of uncertainty

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
i tried it for a while but your thumb will hurt badly but if you do it regurally you will get some results

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I like to think of thumbpulling the same way as water erodes seemingly unchangeable concrete. if you're still in puberty, any forces you apply into any part of your body will adapt and change (not for ALL all.) for this case, thumbpulling is used to widen the maxilla by using force to influence bone growth. 5 minutes a day thumbpulling session for the rest of puberty will greatly benefit you interm of maxillary growth. That is if you have the discipline to take on this effort to widen your face as a whole, with optional neck training for extra effect.
Constant rainwater effect over time on parking lot pavement

• +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho
I like to think of thumbpulling the same way as water erodes seemingly unchangeable concrete. if you're still in puberty, any forces you apply into any part of your body will adapt and change (not for ALL all.) for this case, thumbpulling is used to widen the maxilla by using force to influence bone growth. 5 minutes a day thumbpulling session for the rest of puberty will greatly benefit you interm of maxillary growth. That is if you have the discipline to take on this effort to widen your face as a whole, with optional neck training for extra effect. View attachment 2656401
Are there any guides to know if you need to do it. Because I don’t know if I should do it.

Are there any guides to know if you need to do it. Because I don’t know if I should do it.
Sorry for the late response, here's a video detailed about the benefits of thumbpulling and how to practice it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: v0zifyy and Allornothing
I like to think of thumbpulling the same way as water erodes seemingly unchangeable concrete. if you're still in puberty, any forces you apply into any part of your body will adapt and change (not for ALL all.) for this case, thumbpulling is used to widen the maxilla by using force to influence bone growth. 5 minutes a day thumbpulling session for the rest of puberty will greatly benefit you interm of maxillary growth. That is if you have the discipline to take on this effort to widen your face as a whole, with optional neck training for extra effect. View attachment 2656401
Bro I want to go from Neutral canthal tilt to a positive canthal tilt. Do you think doing thumbpulling change canthal tilt? I am currently 17 years old and still in puberty I think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rickysalomano and mirrormogger