does thumbpulling make your midface more compact?

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Silver
i think i saw @Clavicular say it makes it more compact if you thumbpull LATERALLY but im wondering about just pushing upwards to get more forward growth. my midface is already compact i dont want to give myself short face syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
why tf would u want to push ur teeth upwards?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and AySab
i think i saw @Clavicular say it makes it more compact if you thumbpull LATERALLY but im wondering about just pushing upwards to get more forward growth. my midface is already compact i dont want to give myself short face syndrome
if you want to thumbpull you’ll have to mimic the force and the amount of time the force is applied as a palate expander, which is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
also youll look like a donkey if you push forward :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and st.hamudi but 6‘5
if you want to thumbpull you’ll have to mimic the force and the amount of time the force is applied as a palate expander, which is impossible.
you can match the force but you cant match the consistency of it

this is exatcly what i was thinking about claviculars video too, its cope bc u would have to apply constant pressure, which is impossible with hands

• +1
Reactions: AySab
You can mimic it, you push harder and do it every hour

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Yes

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
this is exatcly what i was thinking about claviculars video too, its cope bc u would have to apply constant pressure, which is impossible with hands
Worth a shot, takes like no time,

This dudes 25 and these results took like 13 months iirc, so it works but it’s minimal

I’m sure if you’re younger it will be way faster

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, optimisticzoomer and maxxmclooks
so he thumbpulled upward?
Forward and upward, 3 mins am and pm

I’m gonna start doing it laterally and front and upward for 2 mins every hour though, for max gains

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
just looks like he lost some weight and replaced his light bulb
His mentolabial angle is completely different

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and JohnDoe
I did get a bit of results from thumpulling and belt pulling, but it s tiring , i got calluses from how hard i pushed, my thumbs would be in constant pain , im now seeing an ortho who will expand me both my lower and upper jaw, he said mandible expansion is still possible even without surgery , we ll see i guess

I did get a bit of results from thumpulling and belt pulling, but it s tiring , i got calluses from how hard i pushed, my thumbs would be in constant pain , im now seeing an ortho who will expand me both my lower and upper jaw, he said mandible expansion is still possible even without surgery , we ll see i guess
be careful belt pulling this guy pinched a nerve in his neck and almost paralyzed himself lol

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Why are there still so many people asking about things like this and bonesmashing...?

Jfl

It's obviously all cope

No one gets results facepulling 12 hours a day with mse in, yet you expect to change your bone by pulling a few mins a day with your thumbs...?:feelsuhh:

Why are there still so many people asking about things like this and bonesmashing...?

Jfl

It's obviously all cope

No one gets results facepulling 12 hours a day with mse in, yet you expect to change your bone by pulling a few mins a day with your thumbs...?:feelsuhh:
idk about thumbpulling it makes sense if young enough but bonesmashing is definitely not cope its just basic science

• JFL
idk about thumbpulling it makes sense if young enough but bonesmashing is definitely not cope its just basic science
No it isn't
For a start, bone density is not the same as bone size

How can you expand lower jaw?

No it isn't
For a start, bone density is not the same as bone size
theres been many stories of people falling on their face or their chin at a young age and the bone rebuilding itself larger. and by breaking a bone why would the body not rebuild the bone back stronger and bigger so the break doesnt happen again?

• JFL
theres been many stories of people falling on their face or their chin at a young age and the bone rebuilding itself larger. and by breaking a bone why would the body not rebuild the bone back stronger and bigger so the break doesnt happen again?
46752 1

• +1
Reactions: 419392255 and hunkymonkey69

Jfl

It's obviously all cope

Bonesmashing works

Also what about the result i just sent?

Bonesmashing works

Also what about the result i just sent?
No it doesn't

Different angles, even slightly, make a difference. Also the only thing that changed is his mentolabial fold looks less, which wouldn't even make sense even if thumbpulling hypothetically worked

How can you expand lower jaw?
He uses special appliance , online everyone says it s not possible as the mandible is a single bone , but he says it s still possible also in adulthood , he s also not a madman because he studied in many european universities and has countless qualifications.

But i saw expanding the lower jaw is 100% possible in 13 year olds , i saw pictures and the change in facial structure is actually incredible . And there was a small study that also says this is possible on adults, so i guess i have to pray .