Does tooth extraction really affect facial bones?

H

HotDork

Bronze
Is it scientifically backed up or just a regular broscience crap on the internet?

If I extract my upper molars and premolars, will it affect my cheekbone mass in any meaningful way?

Obviously, I'm concerned about eye socket support as I don't want to get lowered, cucked eyes in my 30s and look like a shit due to that.

you can google this you realise?
Might as well will ask ChatGPT then.

While some bone loss is inevitable with empty root canal, how severe can it become to affect the face and change it in any meaningful way though?

Are there any anecdotes on this forum?

Yes
Dont remove them
What if they are badly damaged and not salvageable? Can I just remove the tooth and leave the root in bones? Won't I get recurrent infections in that way? My upper left premolar chopped a few months ago and it's decayed since then. Almost half a tooth is gone.

Can it be repaired?

What if they are badly damaged and not salvageable? Can I just remove the tooth and leave the root in bones? Won't I get recurrent infections in that way? My upper left premolar chopped a few months ago and it's decayed since then. Almost half a tooth is gone.

Can it be repaired?
I dont think a decaying tooth can be fixed
Extract then implant if u can

I dont think a decaying tooth can be fixed
Extract then implant if u can
Do implants support the bones the same way the natural tooth root does? If it won't mitigate the issue of bone loss, then might as well Ramirez maxx with toothless jaws.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Do implants support the bones the same way the natural tooth root does? If it won't mitigate the issue of bone loss, then might as well Ramirez maxx with toothless jaws.
Itll stop any further bone loss i think
If you get them in the same time period not much bone loss could happen

Itll stop any further bone loss i think
If you get them in the same time period not much bone loss could happen
Yeah, but when it needs to be removed ASAP due to infection and you don't have enough money to get the implant done at the same time period, that's an issue though.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
ancient humans their teeth was ground down to the dentin and they managed to survive

Is it scientifically backed up or just a regular broscience crap on the internet?

If I extract my upper molars and premolars, will it affect my cheekbone mass in any meaningful way?

Obviously, I'm concerned about eye socket support as I don't want to get lowered, cucked eyes in my 30s and look like a shit due to that.
yes, its happened to me, if you take out a tooth your bone structure will change for the worse. i had a tooth that never grew out, and fixing that changed my whole facial structure

ancient humans their teeth was ground down to the dentin and they managed to survive
I had a severe infection for weeks and didn't even treat it with antibiotics. There was a discharge of yellowish substance mixed with tons of blood in every morning when I woke up and even throughout the day.

After a while I developed heart issues and got splinter hemorrhages on my fingernails. This is the definitive sign of endocarditis that can be caused by tooth infection when it gets spread throughout the body. I just didn't care and the symptoms subsided within weeks.

Now I feel fine though, the tooth no longer hurts and the foul discharge with blood rarely happens.

It needs to be fixed for sure, but I have 2 completely decayed molar teeth for years with intact roots, just the teeth themselves are decayed and gone. This one I'm having trouble right now is premolar that got chopped during eating and started decaying after the incident.

BTW, endocarditis is a very rare condition that is almost always fatal if left untreated. It's scary shit.

I had a severe infection for weeks and didn't even treat it with antibiotics. There was a discharge of yellowish substance mixed with tons of blood in every morning when I woke up and even throughout the day.

After a while I developed heart issues and got splinter hemorrhages on my fingernails. This is the definitive sign of endocarditis that can be caused by tooth infection when it gets spread throughout the body. I just didn't care and the symptoms subsided within weeks.

Now I feel fine though, the tooth no longer hurts and the foul discharge with blood rarely happens.

It needs to be fixed for sure, but I have 2 completely decayed molar teeth for years with intact roots, just the teeth themselves are decayed and gone. This one I'm having trouble right now is premolar that got chopped during eating and started decaying after the incident.

BTW, endocarditis is a very rare condition that is almost always fatal if left untreated. It's scary shit.
Always chew with farthest back teeth
Chew raw garlic to take away any pain strongest natural antibiotic
I would jump on K2 vitamin D3 magnesium get some raw dairy so you’re teeth can regrow naturally
Sounds like your gums are fucked too

Always chew with farthest back teeth
Chew raw garlic to take away any pain strongest natural antibiotic
I would jump on K2 vitamin D3 magnesium get some raw dairy so you’re teeth can regrow naturally
Sounds like your gums are fucked too
Yeah, gums are fucked too, I might have severe gingivitis.

Dental care is such a pain in the ass at some point in your life like in late 20s, it takes so much time and money to have a healthy oral system.

IDK about tooth regrowing, it's a cope IMO but I have 2 supernumetary teeth on my lower palate, right behind premolars. It doesn't interfere with anything but looks weird. They can't be seen if I don't open my mouth too much like an autist so I'm not removing them.

I have only one extracted tooth on my right lower side, it was a molar tooth that got decayed in my teen years. Since then 10 or more years have been passed and it didn't affect the appearance of my right jaw in a way for it to become an issue though.

I had 2 infected molars and a wisdom tooth removed from my bottom right side, I noticed that my jawline became less defined and any lines on my face have become more pronounced on my right side. So from my experience tooth extraction does have negative impacts on your face

Yeah, gums are fucked too, I might have severe gingivitis.

Dental care is such a pain in the ass at some point in your life like in late 20s, it takes so much time and money to have a healthy oral system.

IDK about tooth regrowing, it's a cope IMO but I have 2 supernumetary teeth on my lower palate, right behind premolars. It doesn't interfere with anything but looks weird. They can't be seen if I don't open my mouth too much like an autist so I'm not removing them.

I have only one extracted tooth on my right lower side, it was a molar tooth that got decayed in my teen years. Since then 10 or more years have been passed and it didn't affect the appearance of my right jaw in a way for it to become an issue though.

yeah Periodontitis gives you the real issues.
Fix your diet man no excuses stop eating Goyslop
The Chinese can already regrow teeth it’s being hidden not to undermine the dental industry
Yeah I believe it was natural for humans to lose a couple teeth in fighting, shouldn’t have too much impact. the other teeth will compensate

Wisdom teeth extraction impact varies - if you are an adult and your teeth won't set back afterwards, then probably not too much impact. However, extracting premolars is usually much worse and should be avoided, unless you plan to do mandible surgery (it will compensate) or getting teeth implants shortly afterwards.

Can it be repaired?
Root canal or implant