Does tooth loss affect the jaw bone when you only lose a couple?

anasthetic

anasthetic

Iron
Talked to an oral facial surgeon cause everyone says wisdom teeth removal causes bone loss and jaw bone recession.
Turns out the bone loss that happens only happens along the alveolar process, no jaw bone loss actually occurs and only occurs in older people or people who lose a significant amount of teeth because they are no longer able to stimulate chewing in general. Any changes seen in the face are soft tissue changes because of less soft tissue support but ur bones aren’t changing significantly. 90% of chewing takes place in the first molar and premolar area. 5% 2nd molar, and almost nobody actually uses their wisdom teeth to eat consciously. Unless you purposely push food back there and at that point you’d have cavities.
IMG 1099

most people get their wisdoms removed around age 18 to 20, your jaw is mostly if not entirely done developing by then so obviously there's not going to be a big difference.

nigger that's literally what i answered in ur last thread, u didn't talk to no surgeon
Yeah Harbor Light oral surgeon in Michigan. What’s wrong w you and why are you always saying I didn’t do something? I’ve been on this forum for awhile boyo.

nigger that's literally what i answered in ur last thread, u didn't talk to no surgeon
And why would I trust a forum user instead of asking a surgeon? I literally just used an online chat

Yeah Harbor Light oral surgeon in Michigan. What’s wrong w you and why are you always saying I didn’t do something? I’ve been on this forum for awhile boyo.
XD

Talked to an oral facial surgeon cause everyone says wisdom teeth removal causes bone loss and jaw bone recession.
Turns out the bone loss that happens only happens along the alveolar process, no jaw bone loss actually occurs and only occurs in older people or people who lose a significant amount of teeth because they are no longer able to stimulate chewing in general. Any changes seen in the face are soft tissue changes because of less soft tissue support but ur bones aren’t changing significantly. 90%
filling and maturation of the alveolar sockets will happen after wisdom teeth removal, if you still have all your teeth then you will produce enough mechanic tension to keep the jaws stimulated which will result in 0 bone loss
Totally not the same shit

most people get their wisdoms removed around age 18 to 20, your jaw is mostly if not entirely done developing by then so obviously there's not going to be a big difference.
I asked that to and they said the jaw is done by 16

wrong. Mike Mew demonstrated that tooth extraction DOES cause facial recession in adults. Your face still needs support.

Turns out the bone loss that happens only happens along the alveolar process, no jaw bone loss actually occurs and only occurs in older people or people who lose a significant amount of teeth because they are no longer able to stimulate chewing in general. Any changes seen in the face are soft tissue changes because of less soft tissue support but ur bones aren’t changing significantly. 90% of chewing takes place in the first molar and premolar area. 5% 2nd molar, and almost nobody actually uses their wisdom teeth to eat consciously. Unless you purposely push food back there and at that point you’d have cavities.View attachment 3234643
look up Mike Mew's explanation of tooth extraction and recession

wrong. Mike Mew demonstrated that tooth extraction DOES cause facial recession in adults. Your face still needs support.
I think Mike new states wisdom teeth doesn’t affect the face, but premolar extractions combined with retraction does affect the face…. This is strictly wisdom teeth, no dental recession can occur anyways because the tooth is at the back of the arch and doesn’t grow in the jaw bone to begin with

The only recession that would occur would be soft tissue dude, I don’t think when ur jaw is done growing in length it can literally recess backwards unless you get retraction

you need room if you want them to act as support and in most people they become compacted.

The only recession that would occur would be soft tissue dude, I don’t think when ur jaw is done growing in length it can literally recess backwards unless you get retraction
what the fuck are you talking about?:lul:

your face NEEDS support. Why did stephen hawking face get so droopy? he got diagnosed when he was 21 years old, his growth was done. His face needs support and without support it droops down. Stephen hawking's muscles in his face stopped working and you can see the effects.

Look up "wisdom tooth removal before and after face"

your face NEEDS support. Why did stephen hawking face get so droopy? he got diagnosed when he was 21 years old, his growth was done. His face needs support and without support it droops down. Stephen hawking's muscles in his face stopped working and you can see the effects.

Because he had a motor neuron disease and couldn’t move his face.

Yes Steven Hawkins face dropped down that severely because he lost his wisdom teeth. Richard Ramirez had gum disease in his early 20s.

Yeah and I did look it up, nothing comes up besides people who were alrdy below average to begin with, and no changes happen at least I can’t see any

What is there to recess when ur pulling teeth that are the last in the arch?
any gaps in your teeth will have an effect when it comes to support, you may not think it does but over time your face will droop.

Because he had a motor neuron disease and couldn’t move his face.
it's because he couldn't control the muscles in his face, in other words, no support.

every tooth of yours provides some level of support, no matter how minimal. your face isn't immune to gravity.

Yes Steven Hawkins face dropped down that severely because he lost his wisdom teeth. Richard Ramirez had gum disease in his early 20s.
RR aged horribly though, lol. He also had insane forward growth so any malocclusions wouldn't be immediately obvious.

I used the Stephen Hawking example to show how your face needs support AFTER bone growth is done. Your initial point was that when bone growth is done then the bones can't recess which is false.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
RR aged horribly though, lol. He also had insane forward growth so any malocclusions wouldn't be immediately obvious.

I used the Stephen Hawking example to show how your face needs support AFTER bone growth is done. Your initial point was that when bone growth is done then the bones can't recess which is false.
He didn’t age horribly

it's because he couldn't control the muscles in his face, in other words, no support.

every tooth of yours provides some level of support, no matter how minimal. your face isn't immune to gravity.
What support does wisdom teeth all the way in the back of your mouth provide? Tell me, they don’t even hit the sinuses

Your bones do not recess backwards after growth is done bro. I said nothing about losing support

An

Anyways Chico apparently his bottom wisdoms extracted, Jordan barret has 24 teeth, so