does tret have any side effects (HIGH IQ) (NO TIKTOKCELS)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
will tret rid my skin of diseases?, will it eliminate dry skin?, will it revive my collagen?,

does it have side effects

penis

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
tret i heard dries ur skin really bad according to a friend of mine

• So Sad
you‘re tiktokcel yourself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and 0hMan
will tret rid my skin of diseases?, will it eliminate dry skin?, will it revive my collagen?,

i have been on tret since january and it improves ur skin but just mild scars or wrinkles,
the only side effect is a bit more sensitive skin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo and Deleted member 28774
Yes I took it for one year, but the everyone exaggerates the side effects. It’s also in generell good for your skin, but your hair and skin tends to be more dry - especially when you take doses over 10mg. It’s actually good for your collagen and skin diseases like different types eczema. But its mostly used for severe acne!

• +1
ive been lurking since 2021 and joined b4 this went trending on tiktok
every nigga on here lurking, yeah bro i‘ve been here since 1979 too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, optimisticzoomer and 0hMan
BRO I'VE BEEN LURKING SINCE THE GERMANS WERE FLYING OVER MY HOUSE AND I WAS ON LOOKISM BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and depressionmaxxing
tretinoin - no side effects except dry skin but can be mitigated using sandwich method with non comedogenic mositurizer + spf in morning

isotretinoin (accutane) - side effects range from dry skin to eye floaters, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, joint pain

If you only have facial acne or are only concerned about that, then go for tret, it will work as good as accutane for 99% people who dont have insanely huge cystic acne or body acne.

dry skin temporarily until your skin gets used to it, never had any issues just received my new tube with a higher conc and still no issues

Na I been here since the dinosaurs walked thy earth whereunto hither ☠️ Jurassic park type beat

”using sandwich method” like @bradpittshairline said, apply cream first then a tiny bit of tret, see how your skin reacts. If it starts to hurt or feel uncomfortable the solution % might be too high. Ease into it so basically cream tret cream. By cream I mean moisturizer sorry if I’m unclear. And spread out the days used so day 1 Monday then the next time Wednesday or Thursday. Seriously be patient with it.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It kills your fat pads

yes it will help with collagen as that’s what all retinoids do ( read this )

but ofc as every other retinoid, it will cause your skin to be much more sensitive to the sun and, when you first start taking it, your skin will be a lot drier so def use a moisturizer