Does tretinoin really cuck your fat pads?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Is this legit? Fuck i need to do something for my acne and now i learned about this shit being true.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7076
This is what I found from my quick search:

"Transretinoic acid impairs the PPAR-gamma transcription factors that control lipogenesis. The bulk of those who experience this effect are relatively young and thus have not dealt with the UV-induced fat loss common in older people"

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and TsarTsar444
This is what I found from my quick search:

"Transretinoic acid impairs the PPAR-gamma transcription factors that control lipogenesis. The bulk of those who experience this effect are relatively young and thus have not dealt with the UV-induced fat loss common in older people"
So what does this mean?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So what does this mean?
Essentially it does cuck your fat pads a little.
The only problem is that I thought is that less facial adiposity was correlated to increased attractiveness in males.
Especially since retin A increases collagen production in the face, it seems you might get the face removed from areas where it is unattractive, and not look like a dried mango.
Not sure about this though.
I'll call in an expert
@SubhumanCurrycel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I used to apply trenition under my eye bags, and it became better but had a lot of dead skin and my eyes were very dry sometimes, 6-7 months later after I stopped applying I still have dead skin there everyday I wake up and sometimes have the dry eyes
what's weird is that my number went from -4.5 to -4 as well

its weird asf tbh

benefits still outweigh