Kraken
150-200 test weekly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, NZb6Air and elemanzelvadre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, UZB_Strebl, mathis and 4 others
nah the reason roiders age rapidly is just because of the immense metabolic stress on your body, simple trt won't do that

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and Saint Casanova
nah the reason roiders age rapidly is just because of the immense metabolic stress on your body, simple trt won't do that
Is this the same case with mild doses of roids or darms ?

Is this the same case with mild doses of roids or darms ?
yes, one cycle won't do shit
just keep your bloods in check and stay as healthy as possible
don't rape your liver with stupid orals or sarms. if you wanna roid just go with the good old reliable test cyp or E

• +1
Reactions: gangmemberhow2 and Saint Casanova
trt? no. Blasting high dose anabolics alllllllong with etc yeah
Im not sure about what to do for first cycle i was thinking 500 test 300 npp but maybe it will be too harsh

Im not sure about what to do for first cycle i was thinking 500 test 300 npp but maybe it will be too harsh
Assumiiing ur in ur 20s it wont age u too bad. Being into lookssince i was 17 and now 29 seen wht ages andw ht doesnt. Take ur test with dutasterdie and u should be finnne

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Assumiiing ur in ur 20s it wont age u too bad. Being into lookssince i was 17 and now 29 seen wht ages andw ht doesnt. Take ur test with dutasterdie and u should be finnne
im 18

Yh testwill speed upp ur puberty but oncce u reaach 23 or so u should be on on trt and a dht blocker(ddutasttteride if on tesst)

Being low t lie most men early 30s onwards ages u much worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yh testwill speed upp ur puberty but oncce u reaach 23 or so u should be on on trt and a dht blocker(ddutasttteride if on tesst)

Being low t lie most men early 30s onwards ages u much worse.
why not fin?

150-200 test weekly
only your brain your body wold like grow 1.07 faster than usual so woludnt do shit the only exeption is if your using grams of reaally androgenic compounds then yes that sht would age you like 30x faster

• +1