Does upper eyelid exposure get worse as you age?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
If I relax my brows I have very slight UEE in the corners near my outer canthus. But when I raise my eyebrows to the highest point I can see my entire eyelid. What I am wondering is will it start to droop down as you age to where you can see the UEE even when scowling?

depends on your hooding type. If its bone hoodibg you are safer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
depends on your hooding type. If its bone hoodibg you are safer
Bone and fat. So should I get a surgery to prevent it?

Mine got much worse and hollower as I hit 30. Easily addressed with fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Are there any permanent solutions though?
Supposedly filler there can last extremely long for several years, ie 3 to 5 years. Dr Aharnov has examples of this on his IG. My doctor also said they last a longer, but didn't specify the length.

Fat apparently can last longer, up to 10 to 20 years, but can give inconsistent results. Even Dr Taban and another occuplastic surgeon that I have asked hardly ever reccomendeds this approach and would not do it on me.

Then there is some picture that autists keep posting on forums of some browridge implant by Eppley that make the guy look like a caveman, but probably not a single doctor in the whole world other than our man Eppley would even consider something like that.

So fillers it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Supposedly filler there can last extremely long for several years, ie 3 to 5 years. Dr Aharnov has examples of this on his IG. My doctor also said they last a longer, but didn't specify the length.

Fat apparently can last longer, up to 10 to 20 years, but can give inconsistent results. Even Dr Taban and another occuplastic surgeon that I have asked hardly ever reccomendeds this approach and would not do it on me.

Then there is some picture that autists keep posting on forums of some browridge implant by Eppley that make the guy look like a caveman, but probably not a single doctor in the whole world other than our man Eppley would even consider something like that.

So fillers it is.
Why wouldn’t Taban do it on you?

just squint