Does using Wizz or Yubo to pull actually work?

MFMF

MFMF

Literally Damian Lillard
I would have to hit a 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers level comeback to even have a chance of pulling at my school. Not because I'm ugly as shit or anything but I had a greasy loner phase which put a permanent stain on my reputation and my confidence as a result.
I don't really have any friends outside school who could hook me up with anyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obito and notsocommonthumb
i mean there's always middle school

nigga how could you pull, all the girls are in different states nigga

short paragraph and I still didnt read

i mean there's always middle school
IMG 1613

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
nigga how could you pull, all the girls are in different states nigga
Better to find out if I have game with some bitches I'll never see in real life, no risk some reward. I'm just trying to find out if it's possible to find someone sorta local

Better to find out if I have game with some bitches I'll never see in real life, no risk some reward. I'm just trying to find out if it's possible to find someone sorta local
approach random sluts

I would have to hit a 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers level comeback to even have a chance of pulling at my school. Not because I'm ugly as shit or anything but I had a greasy loner phase which put a permanent stain on my reputation and my confidence as a result.
I don't really have any friends outside school who could hook me up with anyone.
I pulled 1 girl with wizz and another one with yubo, tho other ones were too far away, (spain)

approach random sluts
Too risky, where I live in the middle of ballywho-knows-where, Ireland. if I try and fail that they could spread it and fuck my reputation in the ass. If I succeed I just get some mid cooch

Do you live in or near a big city? and how good/bad were they?
I live near andorra, but this 2 girls were in Barcelona, some girls in mallorca and madrid and other cities, but i only could make it with this 2 girls since im only 16 years old hahaha, the 2 girls were colombian, well, latinas, the first girl was like an average girl, but her body made her more atractive sexually, the 2nd had a better face with like average body.

I live near andorra, but this 2 girls were in Barcelona, some girls in mallorca and madrid and other cities, but i only could make it with this 2 girls since im only 16 years old hahaha, the 2 girls were colombian, well, latinas, the first girl was like an average girl, but her body made her more atractive sexually, the 2nd had a better face with like average body.
k nice, Thanks for the input bro, I really appreciate it

k nice, Thanks for the input bro, I really appreciate it
no worries broo, i will say also that these girls messaged me first so i didn't had to put more effort, i asked these 2 girls why they messaged me, and they said i was very handsome (im not, just a guy doing looksmaxxing) im also talking with more girls and they said they messaged me because they thougth i was very handsome, without that girls finding me handsome i wouldn't talked to them obviously, sorry if i make mistakes, im spanish not english, have a good day

• +1
Reactions: MFMF