Does volufiline make your lips softer?

Icon

Icon

Turbo manlet mogger
I use volufiline throughout the week occasionally on my lips to plump them up. Not sure if it works. But women have been pointing out lately that my lips are very soft in a different kind of way. I have been feeling my lips now and they do seem really squishy.

Anyone any thoughts or experiences with volufiline on lips? I am mainly looking to confirm whether this is caused by volufiline or not. Even if the plumping is minimal this sounds like a pretty good benefit to have.

I use volufiline throughout the week occasionally on my lips to plump them up. Not sure if it works. But women have been pointing out lately that my lips are very soft in a different kind of way. I have been feeling my lips now and they do seem really squishy.

Anyone any thoughts or experiences with volufiline on lips? I am mainly looking to confirm whether this is caused by volufiline or not. Even if the plumping is minimal this sounds like a pretty good benefit to have.
FUCK why did you describe your lips like that? I'm hard now, I want your faggot lips on my dick now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenger, NoseProphecy, Hamdan and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back