Does volufiline work if you're leanmaxxing?

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Iron
I know that volufiline is often considered cope, but even if it worked, in theory, would it require a caloric surplus? Or would it still work in a calorie deficit? Since the accumulation of fat obviously requires an energy surplus.

ive seen the same logic applied to ice hooding, it makes you wonder if the variety of results from these lipofilling agents comes down to genetics or calorie surpluses.

• +1
Reactions: Jockey67 and ahouzeh18
just leanmaxx until desired result and then eat at caloric maintenance whilst using volufiline.

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
just leanmaxx until desired result and then eat at caloric maintenance whilst using volufiline.
Yeah that's my plan. I'm a fatcel with negative orbital vector + mild UEE so if I get to like 10% body fat I'll start spamming volufiline.

I'd say no. It's like two contradictory signals "I want to lose fat here, but gain fat here". I save my money and use volufiline during lean bulks.

• +1
I'd say no. It's like two contradictory signals "I want to lose fat here, but gain fat here". I save my money and use volufiline during lean bulks.
has it worked for you? I have negative orbital and a bit of upper eyelid exposure that I'd like to fix using it.

doesn’t work weather you leanmax, maintain or bulk, it’s snake oil unfortunately
i’ve tried it a while ago

also would appreciate mark solution (tick icon)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
doesn’t work weather you leanmax, maintain or bulk, it’s snake oil unfortunately
i’ve tried it a while ago
Same tried it like 1 yr ago with pics and same lighting angle 0 results in 3 months or so

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Same tried it like 1 yr ago with pics and same lighting 0 results in 3 months or so
did the exact same thing, i myself also tried last year when it was gaining traction.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i think theoretically it does depend on calorie surplus, also supported by anecdotal evidence cuz it seems to work for all these middle aged normies online (fat) but loads of looksmaxxers (lean) complain it doesnt work :feelswat:

has it worked for you? I have negative orbital and a bit of upper eyelid exposure that I'd like to fix using it.

Yeah, I'd say it helped out my undereye area - obviously not to the extent of a fat graft, but it's a fraction of the price.

• +1