does watching movies n shit while thumbpulling the cheekbones like this work?

Lovepilled

Lovepilled

Iron
im planning on putting my thumbs under my cheekbones to try elevate them (or move them forward if i slightly tilt my head down) with my elbows resting on the table and resting my head on my thumbs as i consume media for hours daily, i tried to recreate but im not good at drawing hope its understood. will this deform the bone in a favorable way? pardon my bad english

Attachments

• tried.PNG
    tried.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, hilley and <6PSLcel
i do the same shit lmao, its temporary tho

im planning on putting my thumbs under my cheekbones to try elevate them (or move them forward if i slightly tilt my head down) with my elbows resting on the table and resting my head on my thumbs as i consume media for hours daily, i tried to recreate but im not good at drawing hope its understood. will this deform the bone in a favorable way? pardon my bad english
Dont do that only do stuff internally , your bones either get pushed out or they get pushed in

whats the difference? when i put my thumb under my cheekbone it sinks deep i just want to move it vertically
That's not going to look good. Trust me. You need to pull here , from inside
20240716 202601

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
i just tried it and it felt uncanny but the point was to do it while resting the arms and it is midly comfortable so ig its alr
I would recommend doing it to your front maxilla aswell