does weed have any uses for maxxing in general

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
I've smoked it two times. ngl didn't really like it but i think i overdid it both times. i think it's a good sign for my socialmaxxing that i was able to procure some niggagrass and smoke it with a few bros, its something that a normal nt highschooler would do and a chess club autist normally wouldn't. is stonermaxxing a legit game? I feel like it could allow you to slay alternative weedthots but i probably personally wouldn't run it or be able to. pls dont get cross at me fatcelnolonger

It helps with communicating and enjoying life.

From my personal experience, I talk more, I’m more open to talk to people geniuely, more extroverted, meet new people.

Also if your gonna do this to max then make sure to figure out how your body responds to dosages. You gotta know how much is too much before your faded and can’t move.

first time i was totally faded and couldn't move. ended up throwing up everywhere. the second was a lot better but i still didn't really notice any positive benefits. i just felt cold and the body high was shitty feeling. but that time i was alone so couldn't feel any social benefits of it

@Swagwaffle
@Ritalincel

Good for sleeping if you have issues with that

Chillmaxxing. It makes me feel more relaxed and calms me when I’m stressed.

Acid and shrooms mog though. Shame you can’t do it everyday. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Good for sleeping if you have issues with that
It is ngl but it fucks up ur natural sleep pattern cuz u never go into the deep sleep. U may feel refreshed but your body won’t be

• +1
Reactions: Coping
It is ngl but it fucks up ur natural sleep pattern cuz u never go into the deep sleep. U may feel refreshed but your body won’t be
Wtf fr? I been smoking everyday before sleep but I wake up a few times during the night I can never fucking sleep deeply is that why? Fuck

Wtf fr? I been smoking everyday before sleep but I wake up a few times during the night I can never fucking sleep deeply is that why? Fuck
U can research this, it’s actual science, not no weed propaganda. It does feel good tho but I been sleeping without sparking and I can wake up and just get out of bed compared to before.

Nothing in regards to looksmaxing, but it could help you make friends and parties if you're into that stuff, so low inhib maxxing

@Weed thoughts?

Panic attack maxxing

low inhib maxxing
that's bullshit
weed more often increases inhibition, you have to smoke maaany times to get used to it and feel confident while baked
weed is good for fucking, cause it's just 3 times more plesurable while you're stoned
so if you meet a girl invite her over for a joint
if she dumb or smthing and dunno how to smoke you can give her like a mouth to mouth to push the smoke into her(don't know how's this called in English, it's "student smoking" in Polish), and that will break the ice of physical contact too

oh and if you an incel wanking or listening to music on your headphones is awesome while you stoned, I recommend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
For a moment i thought title was about @Weed

that's bullshit
weed more often increases inhibition, you have to smoke maaany times to get used to it and feel confident while baked
weed is good for fucking, cause it's just 3 times more plesurable while you're stoned
so if you meet a girl invite her over for a joint
if she dumb or smthing and dunno how to smoke you can give her like a mouth to mouth to push the smoke into her(don't know how's this called in English, it's "student smoking" in Polish), and that will break the ice of physical contact too

oh and if you an incel wanking or listening to music on your headphones is awesome while you stoned, I recommend
I didn't feel a difference when listening to music on headphones. The body high was uncomfortable and my heart was pounding hard even though I wasn't scared or anxious so I just slept that shit off

"i want to smoke weed"

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
No

• +1
Works for rotmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Weed is bad for you but will definaltely help you nt maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, mojopin and Deleted member 611
Everything is legit if you developed properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Deleted member 611 and HailToTheKing
yeah it's "cool" and "progressive" to be "420 friendly" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
it's over if you're not ganjamaxxing tbhtbhnglngl and going to classes baked

it's over if you're not ganjamaxxing tbhtbhnglngl and going to classes baked
facts my nvgga all the chads rip their dab pens in the bathroom just gotta do that and i'll slay

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Maybe for retardmaxxing

• +1
Wee
I've smoked it two times. ngl didn't really like it but i think i overdid it both times. i think it's a good sign for my socialmaxxing that i was able to procure some niggagrass and smoke it with a few bros, its something that a normal nt highschooler would do and a chess club autist normally wouldn't. is stonermaxxing a legit game? I feel like it could allow you to slay alternative weedthots but i probably personally wouldn't run it or be able to. pls dont get cross at me fatcelnolonger
x

Weed and alcohol = cope

@Weed thoughts?
Yes, weed is bad for maxxing. It strips you off money and off motivation, just makes LDARing feel good but in no way it's good for looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
ive been smoking for a while and depending on the strain im either introverted or extroverted, i havent really had any long term changes except my recall memory lol